Good start Florida!

TwistedCU

Rausch Creek Nov 6,7

3 HOUR WAIT AT THE POLLS :shock:
Scary part is they started early :?
image-missing.png

...and away we go :roll:

Ohh MY!!

I think I see a guy in the picture there being disinfranchised!!

What does that mean really?
I thought it meant that Burger King took their sign down off of your resturaunt. he he

Wasted Trails.com

How does that work anyway? I keep hearing about people voting early, but last I checked, Election Day was Tuesday... I know, at least, that here in Madison Heights, my polling location is open fron 7:00 AM-8:00 PM, Tuesday, November 2 this year...

Isn't Florida voting early because of thier size and the fact that they had such ballot problems last year? Saurian, I just heard my polling times on television and they are the same as yours. I will be heading over after 4pm when I get off work.

Lady

Yeah there are only a few states that allow early voting....so that there wont be 3 hour lines (eh). in NY we wait until tuesday.

BROKE OFF THE D-30 SHAFT AT THE SPLINES. ANY TRICKS TO REMOV

I voted a few weeks ago and still had to wait in line for about an hour. I haven't voted on election day in over 10 years I think. We have had early voting here in Memphis for a long time. Used to be it was only for people who were not going to be in town on election day but now anyone can vote early. They provide locations around the city for about 3-4 weeks before the election. I love voting when and where it's convienient to me. We had a record turnout this year.

image-missing.png

I dun didn no dat. Hmmm.

I got to the polling place at 6:50 (they opened at 7), and I was #30. By the time they opened the doors at 7, there was a huge line behind me. I was pretty happy I got there early, I still made it to work on time :)

Yeah, several states have early voting...it's smart to avoid a ridiculous wait.

I didn't take advantage.

Back