Going farther than the JEEP can take me!!!

LadyJeepFreak

OT-Environment/Superfund

Man Ya'll have no idea. I'll be seperated from my jeep for awhile this fall but it's for a good reason!

This jeepgirl is going to the United Kingdom this November. My job is sending me over for a week long business trip. We have a plant in Manchester, England.

I will be staying in London for a weekend before the meeting and Scotland for the weekend after the meeting.

I am so flipping excited I could just scream! I have been lots of places, all Carribean in nature. I just got to visit Central America this past spring on vacation. I thought that was the end all be all.

I never thought I'd get an opportunity like this one though and especially through my work. I am a truly blessed woman as I love to travel and experience the world first hand.

This is my first visit over the ocean like this and so far away. I have so much to learn and plan for! Wish me love and luck!

Lady

Cool trip! What is it that you do? I have business dealings in Russia, South America, and Europe but have not been lucky enough to land a cool trip yet. I've been to Florida a number of times, but that's it. In fact, I am scheduled to be in Florida next week, but that will depend on what Jeanne does.

Sounds like a dream trip to me! Take advantage of all that is offered and then get out on your rather than sleep! tug

Happy for you...

Can zeb borrow the jeep :mrgreen:

Deer Hunter,

I am in manufacturing management and handle Quality and HSE for a local facility. We are a corporation so I've gotten to travel to many states through my job. Wev'e had this facility in England for about 7 years and this is my first time over. We are spotting ten other international spots for our growth, but who isn't? LOL Working for international companies is great though if you like travel!

Tug I won't be sleeping! You can bet on that!

Jeep90 Ill take lots of pics for everyone!

and WHITE, NO WAY MAN! LOL He's borrowed it before on my trips but not when I knew YOU were involved! LOL

Lady

Have a great time, lady! Represent us well! It's a shame we can't send you off with a Jeepz T-shirt or something.

Look kids! Big Ben... Parliament...

Clark and the Grizzwalds circle the rotary 20 times...

Big Ben!... Parliament!... (laughing insanely) Oh look kids, Big Ben...

Let a cabbie drive :lol:

That's great Lady! Enjoy! I'd love to see Scotland someday. Too cool.

Scotland, Abbey Road, the Underground, Big Bend!!! See it all, be safe, and have a blast! We'll miss you here though.

Back