Gas Prices in your town ???

Just paid $2.32 a gallon tonight on my way home. I've been filling more often than normal, just 'cause it feels so good to pay so little. Besides, knowing my luck, if I let the tank run down to empty, prices will jump a dollar overnight and I'll be screwed.

Just paid $2.32 a gallon tonight on my way home. I've been filling more often than normal, just 'cause it feels so good to pay so little. Besides, knowing my luck, if I let the tank run down to empty, prices will jump a dollar overnight and I'll be screwed.

I just read that and thought. wow! did any of us ever think that we would consider $2.32 a gallon as cheap gas..

the times have changed.

I just read that and thought. wow! did any of us ever think that we would consider $2.32 a gallon as cheap gas..

the times have changed.

Lol thats terrible i cant wait till its back down to 2 bucks a gallon i guess thats where it will be at about thanksgiving time

Well, hopefully diesel prices aren't too bad in Southern California...cause I'll be heading down there this coming Wed. and I'll have to fill up once there to be able to make it back.

2.39for regular and deisel is at 2.71 here in middle tennessee

new low here 2.29 WOOT WOOT ... looks like it actually might drop under 2 dollar mark i thought it was just crap but maybe not :D

I filled up yesterday for a whopping $2.42 low. Jeez $30 bucks for 1/2 tank. I can't wait to get at least $2.00 a gallon.

I want to know who's fault this all is?

If the President was to blame for it going up to $3 a gallon, who is to blame for it going down?

I want some answers......:lol:

[90's sarcastic attempt at humor]

I don't know, but whatever they are doing we must make them keep doing it. Find a name and I'll be there locked and loaded. They have to get to at least $2.00 a gallon, but it probably won't break $2.25 here.

I want to know who's fault this all is?

If the President was to blame for it going up to $3 a gallon, who is to blame for it going down?

I want some answers......:lol:

[90's sarcastic attempt at humor]

It's the Democrats, that's who!!!!:lol: We all know them Re-Publickin's cause prices to go up, and them Demmy Crates make'em go down, right?:lol:

No wait, I got a better one: The Reverend Juicy Jackson did it!!! Yeah! He da man!!!!:lol:

No, wait, it was the CIA!!! Yeah, that's it, the CIA!!! They sewed LSD into the armpits of a bunch of robes and sent them as gifts to them Arab Opeckers, and they got so loopy they been givin' the stuff away!!!!:lol: :lol:

I don't care who's responsible, I'm lovin' it while it's lasting. I've filled my basement with gasoline, all the way to the floor joists, so I'll always have $2 gasoline! I is smart, huh?:p

This just in:

NORAD has just reported seeing a 1920's era bungalow style house leaving Earth's atmosphere. The unexpected launch of this vessel appeared to have come from a flat spot on the map in the middle of Kansas. Film at 11. That is all.

Back