Gas Prices in your town ???

2.89 to 2.79 overnight. I like this trend. About the new oil discovery in the Gulf. I heard it will take 5-6 years to build the equipment to actually get the oil from the gulf to the states. Plus isnt the gas problem the lack of refineries not the lack of supply?

2.89 to 2.79 overnight. I like this trend. About the new oil discovery in the Gulf. I heard it will take 5-6 years to build the equipment to actually get the oil from the gulf to the states. Plus isnt the gas problem the lack of refineries not the lack of supply?

yeah its supposed to take about 5 years and i heard a lot of people talking that if we had 3-4 or more refinerys in the US prices would be back down to a buck or two constant

Our gas at the gas station across the street from our hotel is 2.59 a gallon which isn't bad considering this is a resort town.

Just got home from college classes and put 20 bucks in the beast, gas prices were at $2.239 a gallon. was a weird felling going from 1/8th of a tank to 1/2 off of 20 bucks

Just got home from college classes and put 20 bucks in the beast, gas prices were at $2.239 a gallon. was a weird felling going from 1/8th of a tank to 1/2 off of 20 bucks

Sadly, I remember when less than $20 would fill the tank.

My son called last night and said he got it for $2.14 somewhere in Northern Texas yesterday.

Whats diesel at for everyone i think its at 3.00 in hastings minnesota

diesel is right around the 2.80-2.90 mark around here ... regular dropped to a new low of 2.45 over the weekend around my area and up towards west VA

Back