Football

he was talking about ravens-giants, so yeah, if you really wanna see them lose like that twice, you'd be talking about your own team.

All I have to say is... I cannot believe that my Niners are actually competitive. Couldn't be happier with them. St. Louis takes care of Denver, then the 49ers beat St. Louis. I hope that translates to a win vs. Denver later in the year...

Alex Smith might turn out descent after all. Fingers crossed.

and Frank Gore's the #2 RB in Fantasy!!! Who'd a thunk?

Wow a pats fan stealing the Jets chant...ugly.

isn't that a pretty generic chant? could be used for any number of teams? the eagles even use it with their six letter name.

and couldn't ugly be considered losing 4 of 4 superbowls, instead of winning 3 of 4?

isn't that a pretty generic chant? could be used for any number of teams? the eagles even use it with their six letter name.

and couldn't ugly be considered losing 4 of 4 superbowls, instead of winning 3 of 4?

Unfortunately the fans have little to do with the team winning on the field. The eagles start their chant like that but then break into the fly eagles fly song. What is this winning 3 out of 4 superbowls...Are you forgetting about 1985 the nasty spanking against the Bears (46-10) and then if you really want to go far back the Patriots lost an AFL Championship game also. But I am sure your a bandwagon Pats fan and had no idea the Patriots have been playing football for many years prior to Tom Brady.

Last edited:
Unfortunately the fans have little to do with the team winning on the field. The eagles start their chant like that but then break into the fly eagles fly song. What is this winning 3 out of 4 superbowls...Are you forgetting about 1985 the nasty spanking against the Bears (46-10) and then if you really want to go far back the Patriots lost an AFL Championship game also. But I am sure your a bandwagon Pats fan and had no idea the Patriots have been playing football for many years prior to Tom Brady.

He was talking about Buffalo losing 4 of 4, instead of 3 of 4.

what the **** do you mean what is winning 3 of 4 superbowls? it has been done one other time, EVER. and i didn't take any personal shots at you, just the bills, but if you wanna start going that way we can. questioning my loyalty? if you want particulars, i'm a drew bledsoe fan, have been since the day he was drafted. i love everything tom brady has done for and brought to the pats, but i'm a bledsoe fan. even through his terrible game the first time in the superbowl in the bayou against the pack.

i'm a boston fan through and through. i went to the frozen four in anaheim in 99 to watch boston college. they lost. also follow their football and basketball teams religiously. syracuse? please. do you know who holds the current streak for most consecutive bowl game appearances (6)? which also coincides with the longest streak of consecutive bowl wins? (5)? its not a team you'd think, it isn't the USCs or Michigan's of the world. its none other than the eagles of boston college.

The eagles of Boston College another example of an organization without any class...weren't they in the lawsuit against the ACC only to drop it when some cash was flashed in their face. Did you watch those games....they are hardly bowl games and comparing the eagles to USC is a JOKE! Insight.com, Aloha, music city, motor city, san fransisco, continental tire bowl, and the MPC computer bowl...HAHAHAHA the BC football program is a joke. Not that SU has been all that great in the past couple years either, but I didnt compare them to USC.

Last edited:

a joke? no other team has even reached a bowl for the past 6 years other than them. i'm not comparing them to USC, obviously they have higher high's than the eagles. and boston college is not a national title contender, but year in and year out, they're a solid team. i wasn't trying to paint a large BC picture, i was merely rebutting your comment that you think i'm a bandwagon fan. i was born and raised in new england, and i've lived in boston for the past 6 years. i've been a fan since i knew what sports were. so don't try to dilute the patriots run by saying that i'm a tom brady fan and bandwagon jumper.

a joke? no other team has even reached a bowl for the past 6 years other than them. i'm not comparing them to USC, obviously they have higher high's than the eagles. and boston college is not a national title contender, but year in and year out, they're a solid team. i wasn't trying to paint a large BC picture, i was merely rebutting your comment that you think i'm a bandwagon fan. i was born and raised in new england, and i've lived in boston for the past 6 years. i've been a fan since i knew what sports were. so don't try to dilute the patriots run by saying that i'm a tom brady fan and bandwagon jumper.

With the million and a half bowl games getting into 6 straight crap bowls is hardly an accomplishment. Again, I stand by my comment of the poor ethics of BC but the one saving grace for all BC haters is that they will be nothing in the ACC. On a regular basis, they cant complete with any of the solid football schools (VT, UF, FSU, or UVA) or basketball schools (Duke, UNC) BC is just an ok school with a couple good years.

To each their own, I just wont root for classless organizations like BC or the Patriots (mostly their fans)...btw REDSOX SUCK!!!!

Sorry to offend but 90% of redsox and patriot "fans" bought their first Patriot tee shirt in 2002 and their first redsox hat in 2004. Its just annoying as hell.

Last edited:
If you truly want to see a good football game head on down to a local highschool for a friday/saturday night. Most of the times they play the best smashmouth, big hitting games you can find. At 5 dollars a pop around here it's def worth the money and you're supporting your local highschool. As far as older football i'd choose college over pro anyday. Maybe that's just cause my TN Titans suck though...

anything with the option in more than 5% of the playbook is unwatchable to me. Until college FB gets a playoff system, there is, was, and never will be a real champion.

Yeah yeah, I know, you like the "Atmosphere" and the "heart" yada yada. Bad product.

Last edited:
If you truly want to see a good football game head on down to a local highschool for a friday/saturday night. Most of the times they play the best smashmouth, big hitting games you can find. At 5 dollars a pop around here it's def worth the money and you're supporting your local highschool

I have to agree with that first part. Our local high school has great games and they're packed!

As for the NFL, I prefer to watch them from home.

OMG!! the pats lost!! trade tom brady!! i'm a raiders fan now!! everyone get off the bandwagon!!

Back