Fond Farewell My Sweet Jeezabell!

Tug-n-pull

Tonight was a sweet yet sad time for me. The Man came up with the funds and I allowed my Jeezabell to leave in the watch care of another! It was hard to say good bye, but it was done for more reasons than I care to cover at this time.

For now Tug-n-pull is a Jeepless Jeeper. My next step is to find a replacement platform Jeep for the next project. I plan for the next Jeep to be more trail than road and bigger and stronger than Jeezabell. I am looking for a subject doner that I will not know untill I find.

It was hard to let her go cause so many of you were so much a part of her. I gained so much information and thoughts from you all that she turned out great, Thanks to all that were here for me as I built her.

Lessons were learned that are going to carry over to the new Jeep in my life, and I can only say that the next one will be wild. I will start to gather parts and pieces now. I will be asking questions from a new angle and building something for serious off roading may even an off road only trailer queen! Not a daily drive this time.

I hope I will still be welcome here though Jeepless as I search out the "Jeezabell II" and out fit her bigger and better than ever. I will be looking for input, and information cause I know where to go to get it done right, Right here at jeepz.com. Tug

I never named my YJ although I was trying to come up with a good name for a while...then I guess I forgot about it over the years. I just thought your name jeep's name "Jeezabell" was pretty cool but I won't steal it.

Hope you find another platform soon so you can start on Jeezabell II.

well i am sorry to see that jeezabell had to leave....but i can't wait to see what you build next...it was fun watching you build your jeep and i bet it will be even better this time

dude that sucks.i was just telling a friend of mine that getting rid of my old cj would be like shooting my dog.and that one dosnt even have a motor in it.but she was good to me.my new cj of the same year is even better(hate to say that)so good luck with the next one.and make it better than the last just dont tell the old one that.

Wow,I cant believe she's not yours anymore.Today is a sad day in jeepz.com history.Hope to see the next jeep ready for action soon.One question,what are you driving until you get the new jeep???

hey bro, I sure have learned a lot from you, sorry to see her go, but the next 1 will give you more happiness. Wish you were here for the cable install, none of us are sure how to do it,but we are going to give it the old college try based on your pics. Hey bro even if you were walking ,I'd gladly give you a ride. You'll get the next one up and going soon. You will allways be welcome, Thanks for all the help!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :lol:p.S. my jeep is named Stallion,he allways gets me through the bad times.

Well Tug, this marks the end of an era with you. But we must all cheer up, jeezabell jr. will soon be gracing our presence! I look foward to seeing what you build and even more the stories you tell as you do so! I am honestly saddened and estatic at the same time. To be on a positive note, Tug has made the world that much better, He will always be a jeeper, and now he has made someone else a jeeper!

Johnny

Don't know what to say, Tug, except that you better get lookin' real fast LOL....Labor Day is right around the corner, and I want to have somethign ready to start wrenching on by then !!!!!!!! ;)..........

We're all gonna be here for whatever questions you have about the new rig, and I'm sure you'll get one or two opinions as well lol.......

I'll start that part...you should look into a TJ LOL

Jez II isgonna be an awsome machine...she has to be if there's gonna be any guided tours in Tennesse. ;)

Talk to you soon......
Peace

Rob 8) :p :)

What a sad day it is. Thought you were keepin her tho? Well even if you are jeepless you still have a home here. Your so much a part of this site it's amazing. Good luck with the new rig. Here's a hint don't by a late model '93 YJ. There are parts from both the '93 and '94 model years. Very confusing. Good luck.
Mike

Well Tug I have a jeep you can borrow any time you need one ....But you have your reasons and we have to respect you for that...Good luck on your next Jeep..:)

A sad day in-deed! I know that real ife takes presdent over any thing else and your Jeep was a material possesion only. I feel your pain Brother of mine. I had to sell my 98 Dodge Ram 1500 with 12 inches of lift and 44 inch Mickey "T"'s because Utah doesnt allow that much lift when I moved here in 2000. Your sweat and blood was in her as much as mine was in my beloved Jade Ram. Well I knew that the next one was going to better and I hope you feel the same way. Say good bye to an old friend of the family and look foward to the next "new friend". The bigger and better Jez II... I cant wait to see your face when you bring home your new TJ and start dreaming of how she will look next week, year, and two years down the road.
Just remember all... "It's a Jeep thing... and flatlander wouldnt understand....but we do"

Far Right my wild Republican friend I did just what you said! I am now the Proud Owner of the new Project Jeep. Her name is Tugly Tug's really ugly CJ7. She was Born in 1979 and has a Inline 6. She has a very Funky After Market Hard TOp that looks awful. She has one plad seat onthe drivers side one black seat on the passenger side and a spice levi seat in the rear. The finders are just about rusted off and bondo in with a kitchen spoon and no sand paper to speake of. Her running gears are sound enough to get her back in the trails tires are crap.

I guess this will be something to watch as I turn her into something trail worthy. I di not research her at all just went ahead and bought her as soon as I found her. She has the flex of a sheet of 3/4" plywood (meaning not much at all) and there is very little to say about her on the plus side other than she is a jeep and she is mine and I feel she will be alot of fun.

I will post pics of her later and let you all see how bad she is.

However the frame looks good and solid and the running gears are nice and tight. The steering is close and tight. The clutch feels good and it has a low granny 1st that is slower than I am. I don't even know what transmission and transfer is in it as of yet.

Oh well lets go trail ridding see you all later. tug

Ladies and Gentelmen I give you Tugly

Congrats Tug!Cant wait to see them pics!Now no-one can bag on ya' for square headlights,or for having your blinkers on the fender.HA,Tug is down with the round!Good choice Tug,cj=on top of the jeep food chain.

Back