Flowmaster for Jeep?

ShyD33

ANyone with a Flowmaster exhaust or knowledge of....What should I get for my 2003 Sport.? I want it deeper and throatier than stock ( duh) and I'm curious if the loudest is too loud? Opinions Thanks Scott.[addsig]

I too wanted to buy a Flowmaster and the price was just to much for Tug! Mind you I am not cheap when it come to my Jeep, but I am saving up for a Rubicon Lift so I went with a good old fashion Glass pack minus the Cat. Converter. and man what a great low sound and the power and milage is so up. I have a buddy here with a Flowmaster on his jeep and mine sounds as good as his and not much louder. The big plus is I saved about $50.00 This is just my 2 cents worth. Tug

image-missing.png
[addsig]

I added a Flowmaster to my Jeep about a month ago, and along with my gutted cat,
image-missing.png
it sounds very good. Just loud enough to put the lil ricer burners and their coffee can mufflers to shame, and the power increase ain't too bad either.[addsig]

Well, I'm not sure how much power it added but it is a considerable increase when i hit the throttle and my top speed is now over the speed limit instead of under it. Now, I get about 20 miles more to a tank, every little bit helps.[addsig]

i agree. if youve got an older with a V-8 and have the famous fender well headers that dump out and in front of the rear tires then you have to go with a muffler. i run glasspacks, there indestructable. im running a V-8 but my exhaust runs up in the frame and all the way out the back. sounds great, and thats not just me saying that. if yo run glasspacks on a V-8 and the fender well headers and run them on the outside, like you see so many of them, the noise will deaften you.[addsig]

I gained about 20 to 25 miles to the tank and a very noiceable incress in power. I also gained another easy 5mph on the high way. However the sound is a bit louder than it was. Well worth the extra sound. Tug[addsig]

Put Flowmaster on 98 Sahara about one month ago (about $90) and am impressed with the sound and increased gas mileage. Another addition to help with the "throaty" sound would be a cold air intake (I use K&N cone with the stock air intake tube - $40 mod)...[addsig]

Anyone heard of a Ravin muffler? Got one put on my Jeep - sounds Awesome!!! It sounds just as good if not better than a Flowmaster. Check it out, mine was only $99. [addsig]

Back