Flexin at sunset

Snitty

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

This was at sunset on the highest point in my hometown... this is with the swaybar connected, i figured if i could do it connected, i could do a lot better disconned...

just after this... i got some video of driving back down it.. then with my tire, i flipped it up on end, and climbed it again... my digital camera takes some bad video, so my friend used his camera.. as soon as i get the video from him, i'll get it to you guys

Wow, what a difference some lift makes! I'd like to see a flex shot with the swaybar disco'd.

Those are some pretty cool pictures! I really like that first one...Lookes good with the sun setting on it.

Ya, Can't wait to see it disconnected, and the video!

Too bad we can't see the pass side rear wheel. It looks like the back is travelling better than the front. That won't be the case without the swaybar though.

That Jeep is lookin' tough Snitty! So what's next on the list???

next on the list is either putting a for sale sign on it... or doing some major body work

Snitty said:
next on the list is either putting a for sale sign on it... or doing some major body work

Body work is cheap enough if you DIY. you can't sell it now :shock:

DIY?? is there any other way??? everything done to that jeep is done with my blood, sweat and tools... I've got some special ideas for the body work... I just need to find time/money to get it done

Back