First time out off roading

tubbyrob

i took my jeep out for the first time on saturday and i loved it. i was only out there for a little while but it was great. i was wondering what the gradeing level on the trails are. im sure that the trail i went out on was extremly easy compared to some of the trails all of you guys go out on but it was a blast. I have not made any major modifications to my jeep but now that i saw how much fun i had i will be looking into improvments.

i took my jeep out for the first time on saturday and i loved it. i was only out there for a little while but it was great. i was wondering what the gradeing level on the trails are. im sure that the trail i went out on was extremly easy compared to some of the trails all of you guys go out on but it was a blast. I have not made any major modifications to my jeep but now that i saw how much fun i had i will be looking into improvments.

AHT-OH, another Jeep addict, there's no known 12 step program out there so it's probably gonna be a life addiction :p Next thing you know, you'll be lying to your family for Jeep parts, "oh no, dear I think my differentials are bad, they said the only way to fix it is to install LOCKERS" and it just gets worse from there. :shades: You'll be missing work to go wheeling, (cough,cough) "Im sick boss and cant make work today" . . . . . . (boss) "What the hey is that roar in the background, is that a JEEP?!?":lol::lol:

Lol i will post some pics when i get a chance. yeah as soon and we got off the trail and were heading back all i could think about was what was the next thing i want to buy for the jeep and counting the days for my pay check so i could go out and spend it. What am i getting myself into.:D

Yeah, it is addicting. Across the street from my job they are constructing a new car wash, so they had cleared all the woods and brush, heaped up huge mountains of fressh dirt and boulders and I'm just looking outside wishing...:driving-g

Soon you will be telling your boss your a deeply religious man and need Easter week off to do a pilgrimage...
Many a jeepians make the annual pilgrimage to the jeepers holy site for a week of worship and offerings of paint chips to the great shrine of Moab.

soon you will be telling your boss your a deeply religious man and need easter week off to do a pilgrimage...
Many a jeepians make the annual pilgrimage to the jeepers holy site for a week of worship and offerings of paint chips to the great shrine of moab.

amen

Back