First time Off-roading

dropseys

RE: Reader Rides converstion done

Well today was my first day off-roading ni my XJ, Thank to LadyJeepFreak, and a couple of guys from the Eastern Shore Jeep Association. I goit stuck shortly in and had to be pulled out of a ditch, but i had a blast. Got to see some really bad Jeeps, and had fun just hanging out. I can't wait to go again. Thanks again.

Fun, aint it!!!!! Embarrasing when you get stuck but, hey, we all do. All part of the game. Glad you had fun and met some good jeepin' folks. It's a sickness, but a wonderful sickness.

RE: chat

Sounds cool! I remember my first stuck. haha happu days.

PS - dropseys check your email. I sent you the code for your sig pic.

That's just great. First offroading excursions are like any other first times, a once in a lifetime experience. Cherish it, and keep going. One of the best things about wheeling is all of the "Firsts" you'll have.

If you hadn't gotten stuck, you wouldn't have tried hard enough! Glad to hear you got to finally enjoy your Jeep as it should be enjoyed!

Just out of curiosity, where did you go?

RE: Dont know about water

Cool! Like TC said, if you hadn't gotten stuck, it meant you weren't having as much fun as you should have been! Best thing about that is, you had someone there who could get you back out....and that had most likely been stuck themselves before, too!

We went to some land the club leases in Delmar, Delaware. It was a lot of fun, and i am going to join the club. the people who were there were very cool and a lot of fun.

Dropseys!

I'm glad you had a blast, we did too. My passenger had fun too and it was his first time out with a jeep crowd. There are some way cool jeeps in our club too.

Chip called it Winch Fest 2005. lol I can't wait to see all the pictures. We did do alot of winching! Springtime at the land is going to be fun when the ice melts. Less winching at any rate.

No need to thank me, helped a fellow jeeper is all. I was glad to get you hooked up with everyone in the club. We'll look forward to wheeling some other time!

Lady

Regearing the Dana30

i have no idea how to post pics, but if you want to write me thru it i have a few pics now

Glad to hear you got out there! now your addicted, plus Heather is agreta person to have out on the trail with ya!

Way to go!

RE: Re: RE: Dealership cant fix...NEED HELP

Lady, it says I have to sign in to view that album.

Sparky, yep imagestation is a free hosting site alot of people use, but you do have to have an account to view others albums. It's free and fast to sign up though. Sorry bout that.

Lady

LJF, I tried to sign up and lo and behold, I've already got an account there!! LOL!!!

Mercy buckets!!! That looked like a lot of fun!!!! That was some big hole you were drivin' through (or at least trying to drive through)!

RE: Anyone Notice?

I saw Heather's TJ, but not Dropseys XJ. You have a '96 right? The one in the pics was a 97 or newer...

Back