Finally arrived in Tacoma

KrazyJeeper

Well, I reported in to Fort Lewis last Saturday and I honestly don't remember if there are any jeepz peepz on here from this area. I also had the opportunity to drive through Moab, really neat town and it looked like something was going on with all the traffic. Too bad its 1000 miles from here. Anyway, just thought I would drop a line. Later, KJ

good to hear you made it Larry!

Guess we won't be meeting for dinner again anytime soon:beer:

What are your first impressions of the area you will be in?

I mentioned I was stationed there. Do you live on base? Where at?

I like the new Stryker's that they train with up there, I wish they had them when I was in.

BH, still looking for a house. I have mostly been looking around the yelm area and olympia, freakin prices out here are crazy. 90, I did drive thru abilene and thought about calling you but since I was on a timeline I decided I should keep on truckin. I'm seeing a fair amount of mod Jeeps out there so there has got to be some places, but that will have to wait until I go back to Tx and pick the family up since I drove the truck pulling the boat right now.

anytime you want to come down to portland i;ll take you tillamook nat forest.

Dave, thanks for the invite, I will pm you if I am in your neck of the woods. I was hoping I had my house hunting done by this weekend since a buddy of mine is fishing the columbian river Saturday and I wanted to go, but priorities first. I will enjoy having the TJ here though, just have to go home and get it.

Thanks for continuing to serve our great country.

Thanks for the support, I have already noticed that there are a few here in Wa that don't appreciate us. Oh well, that's their perogative.

A big "web footed" welcome to the "everwet" state. If you like wheelin in the mud you'll be in heaven here. Actually it doesn't rain all the time but I'm afraid you already missed our 2 scheduled dry days for this year. I'm 100 miles north of you near Mount Vernon. If you ever get up this way give me a shout.

Terry

Terry, I will give you a shout when nearby. I will have to travel up towards whidbey and a few other places. Yeah, the weather, uh, well, no comment. Intermittent wipers are no use here. LOL. I need that new technology that turns them on and off auto. Take Care

Back