East Chicago to Elkhart and back!

Tug-n-pull

RE: HowdyHo!

Leaving Monday morning for a week or more up north! Will be staying in an Elkhart hotel and hauling train wreck scrap to East Chicago a couple of loads a day for the week or untill I get r done. I know Greenreaper lives in Elkhart and a few others are in the general area! If any of you get a free second and are anywhere close I would love to meet as many Jeepz Folks as I can. I will have my wife post the name of the hotel and a phone number for the hotel if anyone is close and has time to meet up for a cup of Joe and some serious jeep gabbing! hehehe Evenings and nights free for me. Thanks for taking the time to read this one! tug

Red Roof Inn off of 19. Has cell phone with him and BIG RED TRUCK #4.

seat covers 2000 tj $130

Let me know when your out near Oregon. Chicago is just a little too far for me though...

Hey Tug, there's one thing that you can say is cool about being on the road: you might meet some of us! :wink:

RE: original wheel question

Tug- if you get this and want to head to the north side of chicago i'd be happy to meet you for a drink. I'm about five blocks from Wrigley Field.

Tug is looking for Adam Greenreeper in his hometown. Adam, if you get this message, Danno will be in Elkhart until Tuesday and would love to see you. Call him on his cell (423) 220-7059. Thanks, Mama tug

Back