Dumbest things in or on a jeep

jeepco88

so many jeepz so little members

i think the dumbest thing ive seen in a jeep was an lcd screen cuz he had the top offf and when he went off roadin or if it started to rain the screen would be ruined. Just post the stupidest things youve seen in a jeep here.
Jeepco

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

explanations arent necesary , just f*kin retarded.

ok now that i see the 2nd pic who the hell would want to do that to a jeep they completely killed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no.. they are no longer jeeps.... haha, i have a friend with that exact bunkbed on the back of his civic

get your ride rated

those are the ugliest vehicles I have ever seen. And you are right...they arent Jeeps anymore. Its more like a mutation...or a human after plastic surgery that went terribly wrong.

I have that wind, but mine is orange, and is on the hood. When my jeep is going 200 mph, I needed the down force on the front end to help with my 2 G's cornering. I did have 32 inch rims but I got a flat on the audobon at 328 mph so I optioned for the 25 inchers!

Oh ya, an update, I pulled a 5 second quarter mile! I had to add a 676 HP shot of nitrous to get the 1.9 v-tec I swaped into my jeep to go that fast.

hehe Jeep, the anti-rice

Was that on queer eye for a jeep guy. :lol:
I dont even want to see the inside of that thing.

my friends sister actually liked all 3 of those and liked them better then regular jeepz!!!!!! :lol:

See that, just when you thought you've seen truly ugly, somebody proves you wrong - and to think, I was going to say those factory fender flares they put on that YJ renegade. Not even a contender!

Back