Dubya's Brains

Great link, lady. Had to play 'til I got a 10 just to hear all the quotes. Amazing that this guy's lasted this long............sad.

O.T. - internet filter

image-missing.png

That one would have been funny if the Bin Laden Family and the Bush family were not old business bed partners! The oily rich bush laden family! Now that is really not funny is it? tug

That one would have been funny if the Bin Laden Family and the Bush family were not old business bed partners! The oily rich bush laden family! Now that is really not funny is it? tug

yeah, I agree Tug. I believe Bin Laden wants Bush back in - best recruiting tool he's ever had.

Oh yeah, Bush and ole Osama, are good freinds and used run around all of the time back in Texas. But Bush has been too busy lately, with running through nursing homes, kicking old people in the teeth, stealing their medication, ruining the environment, causing huricanes to keep people in Flordia from voting for Kerry.

He sure keeps on top of alot of things to screw people around with for being such a stupid moron who can barely talk unless someone is right there to help him.

Mingez wrote:
That GOP scare tactic stuff is just stupid.

Mingez,

That picture did not come of the GOP, trust me.
It was supposed to be a joke, not a scare tactic, like you have told me in the past, chill dude!! :wink: :wink:

Did you hear the audio of that tape, Bin Laden more or less warned Americans to not vote for Bush.

No need to tell me to chill...I'm chill, but thanks for your concern. I typed that without a twitch in my finger.:wink:

All I was saying is: that poster is stupid. Wasn't a personal attack bro. BUt let's be clear...it IS a scare tactic...
It's the attitude that propaganda conveys which is what the GOP is wanting you to believe. If you thought that I believed that actually was created by the Republican Party then-- I don't know what to think about that. :?

Chill out man...Geez. :lol:

Ok, we will have to wait for Osama's absentee ballet to come in to see who he actually voted for, but I think he is a registered Dem, I saw that on CNN so you know it is true... he he

90Xjay said:
Ok, we will have to wait for Osama's absentee ballet to come in to see who he actually voted for, but I think he is a registered Dem, I saw that on CNN so you know it is true... he he

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

90Xjay said:
:lol: :lol:

Yeah, the Dem's took all of the Muslim extremists. The Pubs took all of your Hitlers and Neo-Nazi's!! :lol: :lol:

Heehehe

Drum brakes, any suggestions?

mingez said:
90Xjay said:
:lol: :lol:

Yeah, the Dem's took all of the Muslim extremists. The Pubs took all of your Hitlers and Neo-Nazi's!! :lol: :lol:

Heehehe

Now THAT'S the kind of political banter I like to hear!! Why can't the commercials be more like that - keep me laughin'!!! :lol:

Again I say it the Bush family and the Bin laden family have done great amounts of business for years. Also the bin laden family are like dirty rich so how could they be democrats! hehehe I just wish I was rich enough to be a republican! tug

Back