Drivers door pull handle clip lost

Engir

I remember when I removed this to change out the lock that the clip came out with the handle and I thought leave it on the handle so you do not loose it and I lost it does anyone know where to get one what it looks like (image please) or a work around for this?

WhatsApp Image 2024-07-25 at 14.24.57_18ea63c1.jpg
1721939997052.jpeg

I can't quite picture the clip you're referring to. Is this what you're looking for:

I can't quite picture the clip you're referring to. Is this what you're looking for:

No, I am looking for the clip that holds this part of the armrest to the door frame

Door handle.jpeg

those are plastic pieces that aren't supposed to come out when you pull the armrest off. they are supposed to stay in the door because when you pull that armrest off, you are supposed to twist the armrest to slide the flat parts of those threads out of hte plastic piece. its slotted for the threads to stay tight in one direction and slide out at a 90 degree turn of the handle.

but, if you don't have the manual, you are pretty much stuck finding that out on your own.

the part is called an armrest mounting clip.

the part number is 55215152
i cannot find it though because its discontinued

also, here is the link for the part numbers for your cool seats to get the cover matieral

i had those seats in red in my commanche and they were super comfortable

those are plastic pieces that aren't supposed to come out when you pull the armrest off. they are supposed to stay in the door because when you pull that armrest off, you are supposed to twist the armrest to slide the flat parts of those threads out of hte plastic piece. its slotted for the threads to stay tight in one direction and slide out at a 90 degree turn of the handle.

but, if you don't have the manual, you are pretty much stuck finding that out on your own.

the part is called an armrest mounting clip.

the part number is 55215152
i cannot find it though because its discontinued

also, here is the link for the part numbers for your cool seats to get the cover matieral

i had those seats in red in my commanche and they were super comfortable
Thanks for the part number and one of the pieces is plastic one is metal and I know how to take it out but for some reason it came out with it making me think it is worn, I think I am going to have to find an alternative setup.

The link to the seat covers is useless they are all discotinued.

Back