Votes: 10 10.1%
  • Not too dirty, not too clean

Votes: 55 55.6%
  • It's got wash me written on the back

Votes: 23 23.2%
  • I can't see out the windshield through the mud

Votes: 11 11.1%

• Total voters
I have way too much time on my hands (due to not being able to afford to drive it as much as what I want to) I like to keep my banged up--scratched up Jeep as clean as possible. Makes it a lot easier to clean up after the trails.

My old CJ7 stayed dirty, because.. you know... rust doesn't shine.

Now my new 2005, I like the rims and paint looking good.

With this drought here my MJ is looking pretty grimy...might have to break down and run it through the CW if it doesn't rain soon...

Larry

Im in the catagory of letting God wash my jeep. The guy that had it before me covered it inside and out with bed liner, so mine doesnt shine either way.

the dash is spotless and the tires get shined but the rest is mud mud beatiful mud !

If I had a windshield I wouldn't be able to see out of it. Right now it's sitting in my dad's shop covered in sawdust.

I like to get it dirty then let it go for a couple of days for the ladies...then it gets the old spray down and we have to start all over.

I rarely wash mine.. matter O Fact, I was just down at my dad's the other day and he was looking out the front window across the road at my Jeep.. he turns to me and said " Why didn't you tell me you put one of those 'bra-thingys" on your Jeep?!!

??? I was thinking that he had totally lost his crazy ole mind or someone elses Jeep was out there, too. I walked over and looked and I laughed and said.. "Dad! I didn't get a "bra-thingy" on it, that's BUGS! :lol:

HA!!!!!!!! TOO FUNNY.

I try to keep mine clean, I'm not fanatical about it, but my 9yr old daughter loves to help me wash it, and its also good for treading lightly, helps keep from spreading 'invasive' plant species, and that, although in a microscopically small way, helps keep our trails open.

Back