DETENTION! LOOK WHAT MY JEEP HAS DONE

jeepmaster

haha just wanted to tell you guys i took one for the jeep team today. i was given detention for being on the jeepz.com website on school computers. appartently theres a new school policy that any website we go to must be related to a school project, assignment etc. lol im gonna take this "punishment" as an award. i am a martyr for the jeep cause!!!!!!!
image-missing.png
[addsig]

I pulled that one this year. Didnt get cought though. As "Joe Dirt" would say "Keep on keepen on."
image-missing.png
[addsig]

you're not a very good bullshitter... my 'excuse' for being on this site is that my english class is giving informative presentations... mine is on jeeps. also, my graduation project is lifting my jeep, so there's another reason for me to be on here. i hope your detentions are fun... i get out of mine kuz i'm pals with all the security staff.[addsig]

its not that i couldnt have talked my way out, its that the librarian is a very very mean woman and she wouldnt listen to me. oh well it could have been worse. but dingus your jeep project excuse has worked for me in the past. and im gonna look into my graduation project being jeep related. thanks for the idea ~ master[addsig]

Keep it real Jmaster. Takin one for the team
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back