*deleted*

RE: Remington Mud Brute

White said:
Try and offend me, I bet you leave before I do. ( unless I get Booted :) )

:lol: My thoughts too.

I don't think anyone is trying to offend anyone else.....that much.

It sucks that he got so ticked off that he erased his history here. I think he contributed alot to the forum, and I hate that he felt like he had to go.

.....I'm heading back to the tech forum where it's safe.

Well, if everyone agrees, and I believe the consenses(sp) is we don't like drama, then lets not waste time thinking about this, and giving him what he wants. All of you know, he probably is checking back in with the site and seeing what a stir he caused by deleting all of his posts. I for one am done with it, and I'm with Junkpile, I'm going back to the tech forums, it's a safer place to play.

RE: interesting rig of the month

My last post on this subject.

He's even deleted his website. Shame too. He had some good information on there.
http://home.comcast.net/~waldenjg/

Hope all is well, Jason. You helped me out when I first came here and made me feel welcome. Take Care.

prariepunk said:
I'm sorry if I offended Who_Cares, I was not trying to!
I don't think any ONE person did anything. Don't sweat it. Just go out and try to Hurt some Dirt!

RE: Will This Fit?

I pm'ed him right after all this, and that's what he said.

He also mentioned all these "new rules" that are arrising here...

That's a shame. I can't see that any of the rules or the sig pic thing would be enough to make me throw a hissy and delete all my posts and website, but I guess my skin is a bit thicker.......no, I don't think it's even the thickness of my skin.....only use that when something ain't right with the world, and I don't see a bit of a problem with rules. If ya ain't breakin' them, they shouldn't bother ya!

Sorry guys

The sig pic "rule" is not "new"... it has been discussed a number of times. It is simply a guideline so that people on dialup can view the site just as easily as someone with a faster connection.

RE: Re: RE: THrottle body spacers?

Yah, and I'm glad it's there! I'm a dinosaur dialup guy, and some of these threads with their huge pics take forever to load. As far as sig pic size, I think not only the actual size but the pixel size was a problem, if that makes sense. The really big sig pics took up half the page in some posts, so I'd wear my little fingers out scrolling from one post past the sig pic to the next........

Snitty said:
The sig pic "rule" is not "new"... it has been discussed a number of times. It is simply a guideline so that people on dialup can view the site just as easily as someone with a faster connection.

Yep, that why I said "new rules" and not new rules. :D

Hi,

We should also all keep in mind that some forums out there do NOT allow signature pictures at all. I for one am thankful that we can have cool signature pics at all, seeing as how Terry could just turn them all off if he wished (which would reduce this forums bandwidth considerably, lowering operating costs).

Furthermore, I was under the impression that the purpose of this forum was to provide a place where us Jeep owners can share advice and ask questions; NOT a place where we come to prove to each other that we do infact know how to post GIF and JPEG images to an internet server and then show them off. :roll:

I like signature pics, and I must say some of you have really cool pics! But please, let's not let the signature pics distract us from what makes this forum truly unique -- good clean Jeep talk! :mrgreen:

-Nick :!:

Back