damn quadratec and/or bestop

Greencuke

so i got my superdoors in today, and i was all setting them up. I spend maybe 20 min playing w/ the door handles before i realise that nothgn in the world i can do will make them fit. This leads me to figure that they gave me TJ handles, which would be great if i had a TJ. I am upset because this is the 3rd product ive ordedrd through quaratec, 2 of which were bestop, that had things worng w/ them. is there a better company to order from?
reggie [addsig]

oof that sucks... it just sounds like (most likely) you dealt with the new guy both times. give them a chance to make it up to you, and you'll probably end up with some free stuff.

-nate[addsig]

not good to hear im about to order a top from them too. keep us posted on what they do to rectify the problem.[addsig]

Yes I would like to know what they do to clear up the problems that you are having. I am planning to order from them very soon.

[addsig]

4wheelparts.com

use this web with caution. i ordered parts in november, didn't get an email confirmation or the usual confirmation that appears on the web page once you hit the submit button.

didn't give it much thought, i believed it didn't take and paid it no mind.

THREE MONTHS later, a bunch of boxes appear on my doorstep (ups driver's on first name basis with me) from this place.

that was january - I'M STILL TRYING TO GET THEM TO SEND THE UPS PICK-UP ORDER.

i call and wait on hold forced to listen to some guy on crack screaming about their excellent service.

i'm still waiting. [addsig]

the other problem i had was w/ my super top. one of the door jam bows was like 2 inces short for some redicules reason. the sent me the entire left side of the top frame on the hop. that impressed me, so im hoping that they hook me up for the second offence, :lol:
reggie[addsig]

I get 90% of my parts from quadratec and only had one problem and was not their falt.
Ordered the Borla ss cat back system, and the pipe from the muffler to the tip was too tall and was hitting the floorboards. Sawzall fixed that![addsig]

Well I just got a whole *hit load of things from Quadratec. And everything for tires and wheels to winch and bumpers. And I got to say everything was right on the money. I was just impressed that they shipped to me any ways, seeing as how I live in Alaska and it can be tough to get things here. Hope you get things worked out, i think if you get the chance to talk to them about it, they will make it right with you. good luck :cool: [addsig]

I have put in three orders from bestop, and haven't had a problem yet. Keep the faith, they'll get it right.[addsig]

My Bestop parts (Sailcloth top, bikini, windjammer, toneau, tire cover all fit perfectly and are made very well. I'd to back for more.

Tell them you've heard lots of good things about their products - they'll make it right.

blue[addsig]

they gave me a number to call bestop and told me to cal them. i emialed them back saying i didn't htink that was my job and they should be doing it...
reggie[addsig]

Back