Custom Turbo Setup

Wouldnt larger injectors have been part of the parts list along with the turbos? Granted I know little about turbo set ups. (I really need to get an up close personal look at the set up.) Im more of a supercharger guy after having a 98 buick regal with 3.8L supercharger.

Wouldnt larger injectors have been part of the parts list along with the turbos? Granted I know little about turbo set ups. (I really need to get an up close personal look at the set up.) Im more of a supercharger guy after having a 98 buick regal with 3.8L supercharger.

I had an SSEi. I loved that car. But as to your question, the 7th injector setup worked perfectly for me. Nice and Rich.

where in mass are you? from the video's looked like rt 1 in dedham, but could be anywhere. Would love to check this out some time.

Like I said earlier, that was on a closed private road 8). Definalty not in Dedham. More on the worcester side of the metro west area. The jeep is long gone unfortunatly. Anyone interested in doing this to their rig I would be more than happy to help.

Back