crazy fight club video - featuring a jeep!

24megs...damn there is no way I'll be able to see that one...I'll take your word for it

24megs@4K/sec = 1hour 40minutes download time
image-missing.png

dial up sucks
image-missing.png
[addsig]

haha it wasn't me... but i thought it was pretty funny... i love my cable modem too...[addsig]

what a kook! I'd so beat him!!!! People like that need to be beaten, not sent to jail! damn cherokee owners!
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

yeah, i mean, without knowing what happened before the movie started (like who's fault it was and such) its kinda hard to say who's the $hithead here... but the cherokee owner was a little off the wall.[addsig]

could somebody maybe tell me what the videos about? my computer downloads at about 3.5 K a sec so id be lookin at a long timebefore i got it.[addsig]

Man that cherokee owner was crazy,he tried to hit the guy and got airborn.dingus,you never cease to make me laugh.
image-missing.png
Sully
image-missing.png
[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>could somebody maybe tell me what the videos about? my computer downloads at about 3.5 K a sec so id be lookin at a long timebefore i got it.</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

the movie is about a jeep owner and a mercedes owner that got in an accident. the video picks up when the cherokee owner is driving cirlcles around the mercedes owner, trying to hit him with the jeep. the mercedes guy goes and gets something (gun, knife) out of his trunk but doesn't get a chance to use it. the jeep owner jumps the curb at the lane divider and gets about 2" of air off it, in another attempt to hit the guy. eventually one of the pedestrians stops the jeep and grabs the guy's keys just before the cops show up. the jeep owner and the mercedes owner start to box eachother as the cop rolls up, and then it cuts off again.
image-missing.png
craziness[addsig]

eh, some fancy business-man car... whatever
image-missing.png
[addsig]

Back