cooper tires

duff

just put a set of COOPER, DISCOVERER tires on the ol' girl and if anyone is looking at the same for their ride i would definatly recomend them. they performed great in the mud and not overly loud on the pavement. and as a extra bonus they look cool.[addsig]

not sure what they go for retail , i was talking to a neighbor and asked him if he wanted to take his GMC wheelin , he made a comment about his 16.5s being to bald to go. i told him i also needed rubber but would go anyways. he then tell me he has a almost new {less than 5,000 miles} set of 31s that he ran on his p.u. before going to the bigger rims and would let me have em for $150. SWEET!!!!![addsig]

I have been Cooper Fan for years and I am glad to hear the good report on the discoverer's. I have looked at them and wondered about them. They are not cheap by any means I priced 31's a while back and I think they were like $135.00 a piece here localy. Tug[addsig]

this is my first set of coopers. i was going to put sigmas on but i could'nt pass this up. i ran sigmas on my 76 ramcharger and swore i would always run em. but i must say that these are just as nice.[addsig]

whats even better is that i used the cash that i saved fer a spankin new WEBER carb from e-bay!!! i have'nt put it on yet as spring has been no where to be found but i'm hoping by this weekend.[addsig]

Back