Close TO HOME..SO SAD..

gears in a 97 wrangler

He probably narrowed his axle or bought a smaller width one, or that P.O.S. is a uni-cycle! Did any of you guys read what was on that page, about what the guys thought about that car? I mean come on...that's not original, I've seen thousands of lowered cars. That Jeep is just a plain disgrace!

There is a Jeep (YJ) in my town that has been "slammed". Sits about 2' off the ground like the one in a couple of post up. Makes me sick to see it.

does have a nice sound system....at least for street use.

White said:
image-missing.png

So what makes someone take off almost new BFG's and put them on ?

Drugs.

tow hook install

:p

Snitty wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is it really a mustang, or is it 3/4 of a mustang

Snitty,

Heck if I know man, I'm not a car person. I didn't get into mechanics at all untill I got my Jeep.

I checked it today and its a 2004Mustang 3.8L V6
It has the most awesome stereo system with amps and woofers in the trunk, along with satellite radio and a six CD changer. Your doing ninety in a heartbeat and feel like your going forty. lol I think I'm in love.

Heather

Then just imagine if that mustang was REAL mustang :)

Oh, and by the way, that jeep has gotta be photochoped

Nathan

Home page keeps changing to the same site

LadyJeepFreak said:
I checked it today and its a 2004Mustang 3.8L V6
Heather

Good thing its not a v8. We might be saying, That Heather was a good Person..

Hey ! Be carefull.

A lowered wider jeep would probably keep up with those minis in the turns. a tj with four wheel disc 50's all around 20" rims lowered and a limited slip in the rear is starting to sound like some of those $60,000 sports cars. All you need is some horse power.

that white jeep is without a doubt an edited pic... there is definitely no suspension there if otherwise...

and the mustang... unless its a V8, its not a full mustang... i'm sure it is a nice vehicle... but a mustang is what was once a classic musclecar... i cannot believe they EVER put a 4 or a 6 cylinder in ANY car with a muscle name

joejeepny said:
A lowered wider jeep would probably keep up with those minis in the turns. a tj with four wheel disc 50's all around 20" rims lowered and a limited slip in the rear is starting to sound like some of those $60,000 sports cars. All you need is some horse power.

Enzo Ferrari once said something along the lines of "The only American built sports car is a Jeep". I've seen lots of 2wd MJs and XJs set up for asphalt racing. There's more than a few YJs and CJs that hit the dragstrip(asphalt,sand and mud) on a regular basis. Full-time 4wd ZJs and WJs with the V8 are pretty good street performers in factory form. A slight lowering and some sticky tires and 17" rims and I could see a 98 model 5.9l ZJ being a hell of a street ride. I'm not really into that sort of thing, but if I was, I would want to do it with a Jeep vehicle.
-------

"I checked it today and its a 2004Mustang 3.8L V6
It has the most awesome stereo system with amps and woofers in the trunk, along with satellite radio and a six CD changer. Your doing ninety in a heartbeat and feel like your going forty. lol I think I'm in love.

Heather"

That's the reason the Camaro is dead and the Mustang still lives. Less than 10% of new Camaro buyers was female, where something like 50% of Mustang buyers are women. The Camaro had slowly turned back into the performance and style monster that it originally was, while Ford has concentrated on turning the Mustang into a girl's car...and it paid off. [/quote]

Sully, my father has one. I think it is number 4,016 or something like that. Black on black. Cobra brakes, upgraded 5 speed(TKO?) with a Ford racing clutch, 3.55 gears, sub-frame connectors, boxed control arms, a road race worthy suspension, and the engine has a better intake and exhaust than a normal GT, but only makes 5 more peak HP. It's an awesome car and and a great improvement over the regular GT. With all of that, they still only run mid 13s in the quarter if you can get a good launch. Kind of disappointing, but the purpose of that car is to be good at it all, not a superstar in any one category. I'm trying to talk him into installing the Ford racing supercharger.....390HP with that suspension, those brakes and some 17x9.5s to replace the rear 17x8s would be fun.

Snitty said:
that white jeep is without a doubt an edited pic... there is definitely no suspension there if otherwise...

Actually it is real...he removed the solid axle and went to a mustang type IFS sitting on 2400lbs air bags.

so what does he really got?

a nice ride to park my jeep on.

:? Took the mustang back today, very funny Tom! lol But, I'm in the JEEP again so alls well!

Hey, a guy at my work has a mustang bullet too and he is fanatical about it. He spends as much or more on regular after market parts as we do on our jeeps. Can't blame him though!

Heather

Junkpile said:
The Camaro had slowly turned back into the performance and style monster that it originally was
two thumbs up for originality. my dad has a 68 camaro SS. second year GM made camaro's. beautiful car. its my dad's baby. and oh man! is it fun to drive!! balls to the wall, would eat that mustang for lunch. but thats neither here nor there, i'm not here to start a chevy vs. ford war, but i will simply say that i'm not a big mustang fan, always been a GM and Mopar guy, i could never really see myself in a ford. just my .02

33's or 35's

the talk about Fbodies is making me cry

ya but that has been photoshoped. that green one is actually that low. I saw it at a car show a few years ago. What about the one that said he was going to swap in the Honda 4 cylinder!!!

Back