Checking in

XJReaper

Well everyone. Things went from bad to worse for me. After my release from prison in Oregon a year ago, I have gotten divorced, lost my house and living in a 17' travel trailer that is older then I am, rebroke my neck and am at the moment sitting in the hospital waiting for my consultation for a fusion surgery that my end my offloading career.
I'm trying to stay positive since I have a cool parole agent. I am back in Washington, but when I get off parole I think I am going to head east. I really liked Montana when I was there in '22. Maybe I'll look for something out there. It's not like it'll be hard to move. I'll just hook the trailer back up to the jeep, and start driving. I'm sure my disability will be in effect by then.
Any way, hope all is well with my Jeep friends. Love you all.

Sent from my T430W using Jeepz.com mobile app

Wow! How does one break one’s neck??? Once!

Got out of two institutions in one year. No one wants to be institutionalized.

What happened in the past doesn’t find who you are or what you’re going to be. Keep a positive attitude. Look for the good in the world and strive to be your best.

Never look down on anyone unless you are helping them up - Jesse Jackson

I'm sorry to hear things have been rough - maybe you're right that a change of scenery is what you need.
Just take it one day at a time man.

Back