Check this jeep out

Looks like something the dorky guy from night rider and bay watch would drive. Pretty boy toy never going to play off the blvd. tug

That seller claims over 21 million in eBay sales, yet only has a feedback rating of 34. Not somebody I would buy from, even if JJ came with the Jeep. ok maybe then! JK!!!

SCHWEEET. I especially like the alternating colors on the leaf springs, definately my next mod :roll:
image-missing.png

lol that bling-bling thing is still for sale. lol i thought i saw that about a month ago on e-bay. maYbe it was a different fancy jeep. looks prreedy tho.. :lol:

83 Wrangler. Maybe he should figure out what he is selling. poor jeep needs some mud

I like to see that the term PJ is still being used

I will give him $3.46 to sniff the seat!!!

JK

It is real nice and pretty! I like the attention to detail. the gas door, tail lights, the frenched in antenna, but once you chrome suspension components, it is all over!

it was on there about a month ago. I would wheel it in some deep water then dig into my deep pockets to pay for alternators and starters. At least thats what mine eats along with gas. I think it is wicked sweet. Definately a mall cruiser though

it was on ebay about 2 months ago. they've posted it for sale about 3 or more times in the past 3 months

I put that jeep in the rankings with the lowrider jeeps that have neon lights... A waste of a fine CJ-7. And what is with the seat covers? This seller is a moron.

Back