Check out this ebay auction

RE: Cat shoots Owner

Wow! That's a lot of dinero.

I noticed the note about his health condition but it doesn't say that's the motivation behind the sale. I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of people disturbed by the fact that he's selling such a thing for profit, but I'm cool with it.

That would be sweet to have that flag.

But, it would be so easy to have that be a different flag from the one he actually found by the pentagon. I could go get a flag exactly like that in about 10 seconds and sell it like he is.

ROLL OVER Angle??

My son has the flag that flew on the West Virginia on 9-11 hanging on his wall in his office. He asked me if he should sell it, but I told him to keep it for his grandkids, it would be worth more to them than anything anyone would pay for it.

I don't doubt the authenticity of this flag. Too much coverage of it on the news and special reports. He started the bidding at $58,000 and it's already over $321,000!

Included in this auction will also be a Certificate of Authenticity from FACCHINA Construction Company Inc. (owner of the crane), The CNN VHS tape, and an ORIGINAL FBI Shoulder Patch that was only issued to the agents that worked on the Recovery team at one of the three attack locations.
i'm pretty sure its not BS.

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: join date

I know, I was just saying it would be WAY too easy to do.

It's not like flags are stamped with a serial number or anything like that. There's absolutely no way to prove that is the same flag. Only way would be if someone stood there with a video camera when it was recovered....and continued taping non-stop up until right now.

I guess I'm just not that careless with my money...especially when it's that spendy.

Just trying to make a point.

Back