Chat room Sunday at 9:00 est

RE: I Don

In theory, I should be off work by then to make it... So yeah, I'm in.

Sounds like a good plan, Sully. Especially tomorrow, with all the folks (except you, of course) socked in by this winter storm. I'll try to pop in, anyway.

Totaled

pats game might not be over, sorry, i like you guys, but not a chance i'm missing that game.

Home from work, no prep list, so I will be in. As long as I have not fallen asleep, but I will try my very best not to. See you all then.

RE: Fuel tank strap

mud4feet said:
even if they're down by 30? :mrgreen:
not gonna happen. you and everyone else can hate on the pats all you want, how they dont win big, and they dont win pretty, but you know what, they win, and at the end of the day, nothing else matters.

they won 21 straight, they've won 30 out of their last 32, 2 of the last 3 super bowls, and they beat the colts last week when they were supposed to lose according to every analyst on the planet. so i think they deserve a little bit of credit from everyone. you dont get to the afc championship game by mistake. these are the two best teams in the afc, end of story, its going to be one hell of a game.

RE: Totaled

I like the pats. And I think they will win too. Did you see the steelers jets game? The jets almost beat the steelers! This is anyones game but I am rotting for my pats.

RE: another fuel tank question

bchcky said:
mud4feet said:
not gonna happen. you and everyone else can hate on the pats all you want, how they dont win big, and they dont win pretty, but you know what, they win, and at the end of the day, nothing else matters.

I'm with ya bchcky! Go Pats. I'm not hatin just cause they keep winning. They are an awesome team. To do it with the salary cap is amazing. Ya gotta respect the Pats - unlike the Yankees who just buy and buy and buy and buy....

I guess it helps i'm originally from up there and used to watch them as a little kid, and that my Ravens are in the same division as those rat baaastad Steelers, but I like to think I'm not biased. :lol:

See y'all 'round 10PM

bchcky said:
mud4feet said:
.......... you and everyone else can hate on the pats all you want..........

Hey, I'm not hatin' on the Pats, just trying to get ya' going (evidently it worked!! :lol: ). It amazes me that they've been doin' all this winning lately using a wide reciever as a defensive back! Amazing!! That's a TEAM. Should be a good game.........don't take things I say so personally! I was for Carolina (what a comeback that would've been), but they couldn't even beat the Aints! Looks like whoever wins is going to be playing Philly - should be a great Super Bowl, too.

RE: Re: RE: Chat room Sunday at 9:00 est

mud4feet said:

.....oops!!!!.....wrong team!!!!

Pulling to top... It's Sunday, and while 9:00 EST is a little while away, here's the reminder for Sully's fantastic idea... Remember, 9:00 Eastern, 8:00 Central, 7:00 Mountain, 6:00 Pacific... Be there, or be, well, not there.

Back