Can i make it? (paragon?)

Jeepfrk97

Best rpm to operate a York compressor at???

Hey me and some of my friends are planing to come to paragon in PA the 15th and 16th of may and i wanted to know if we will be able to do any of the trails.... i have a fairly stock jeep and 30' tires but thats about it, as well as the other jeeps they are fairly stock.. i know the easy trails is what we want to do, and we just want to get a little muddy well alot muddy but i wanted to know if we will make it ???

Yes and No....

Yes your jeep can make it on the trails, lots and lots of trails for stock sized jeeps!

No cause you need at least three rigs to enter the park!

Post up in the events page if you haven't already, I ma sure you'll get some people interested in going!!

Paragon May 15th and 16th

im hoping to have alot of people come.... ive invited alot of people in my area

what JPS said.. you'll be fine.. we had a totally stock (on 225x75x15's) hit a green 3 and with good spotters he made the run along with the guys on 31's... you'll be fine. Make sure you have a recovery strap, tow points, battery tie downs, etc. I recommend at least 1 hi-lift jack among the bunch too, comes in handy to get yourself off a rock.

So green trails are what im going to look for? ..... we dont have a hi-jack that i know of but we are bring a hand winch

Mirrors

You'll need tow hooks, a strap, and a full size spare. From what I've seen in the events pics from Paragon, some of those trails are basically set up for stock 4x4's. If you have a Tractor Supply Co near you, I bought my 48" hi-lift jack (not a generic one, a Hi-Lift) there for about $43, which is a really good deal.

Whats the opinion on AUSSIE LOCKERS???

the green trails are stock... but the green3 get tricky,.. i needed the hi-lift to get my stock ZJ off a rock on one...

sendin some jeepin love from the great white north! welcome...and good luck!

I can't believe how many of you on the east coast are on here! It's great, but makes us out in the west jealous. I want to meet you peepz.

ps. welcome to Jeepz.

Some day I will wheel the west with ya! promise, but I wanna drive too!

I highly recommend two mods before going to paragon. An engine pan skid plate and a gas tank skid. The engine skid being most important. also remove any door entry steps.

Back