Buy a Moped

JeepGirl9248

Tonight we went "off-roading" with my friend in his Hyundai Santa Fe... can I just say that some people do not know the meaning of off-roading... its not about going fast and doing stupid $hit... its about testing the limits...

But, I suppose how could you know what off-roading is when you own a hyundai... cause lets face it... your car is worth about as much as my bicycle and if you need a vehicle that badly, buy a moped, you'll pay just as much, it'll save you a helluva lotta gas and its just as reliable!!!!

Sorry to all those who might drive hyundais, just had to vent a little about a bad night... :oops:

my boss has the same car and always talks about how he wants to take it off roading..i always tell 'em to just let his wife tool the kids around in it...its all its good for. But mopeds are fun. heh

A guy I work with bought a Rav 4, the rear axle, if you want to call it that, is about as big around as my index finger. I imagine your friend's hyundai is probably just as well built.

the bumper hit reallllly hard... probably broke... when we went down a little ditch... and by a little ditch, I mean we were just descending an ant hill....

and do we really have to discuss riding fat chicks... thats almost as sick as hyundai's "suv" :D

id much rather have been caught driving a hundai (as long as its a tiburon) then riding a fat chick

LGR said:
i second that jeepgirl..hyundais are worse then fatchicks

Whoaaa! We are getting a bit crazy. A Sonata, Geo, Suzuki Sidekick, I'd take all of them before said large woman. Let's not let our hatred of foreign economy cars not cloud our judgement. Next thing you know, your being lifted off of the ground with hoof and horn and carried off to your demise. <shudder> :?

Hey at least a large woman would bring you pleasure.. the only pleasure you get from driving a cheap "SUV" is the pleasure of driving with a dirty stinky tow truck driver when he comes to pick you up 3 miles away from the dealership where you just bought your $5 car.

Back