Bounty Hunter just broke 1000 post mark!

Tug-n-pull

There is a bunch of work that goes into the process of posting that many times on a board. Thanks for all of the insightfullness and guidance along the way Bounty Hunter. I have learned much reading the wisdom from you and many others around here. Tug[addsig]

OUTSTANDING!!!

Thank you for your stedfast dedication.

I remember when you were still a newbie....lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: [addsig]

I have seen Bounty give lots of good advice and info since I joined last September! Keep up the good work! :-D [addsig]

Good job bounty, Thanks for all the helpfull hints and tips, Hope I get 1000 some day!!!!!!!! You turned me on to the rims I bought for $5.00 apiece Thanks again and keep up the good work. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: [addsig]

Thanks for all the kind words, it's my pleasure to help where I can. I've got all this semi-useless gee-whiz info in my head and just have to spill it out somehow. I remember when I didn't know much about jeeps, and usually learned everything the hard way, glad to save somebody else from that headache/trouble/expense. [addsig]

Thanks Bounty...your help and wisdom has been greatly appreciated around here. I am proud to have you on board, and to have you as fellow Jeeper. I hope you will continue to post, and to help those of us who need it the most lol

Rob :p :cool: :) [addsig]

great job bounty! you gonna challenge me for 2nd place there? :)[addsig]

BH turned me around from all the jeep411 crap.Thank you so much for that.Its good to finally get that burden off my shoulders.Thanks for straightening me out.You to PS,and Tug. :wink: Sully [addsig]

Back