Blue Belle tearing up the board

Bullet3600

I've never seen anyone ever be able to outpost Tug before. 84 posts in a couple of days watch out......lol :-O [addsig]

image-missing.png
No doubt about Tug, but your turning some serious numbers
image-missing.png
[addsig]

i love this stuff and you guys are great.

most of what i've learned has been from discussions like these with other knowledgeable, interested, kind, . . . :roll: :roll:

not to mention the countless parts i've destroyed. oops, not that way; not so tight; what was that noise; . . an extra bolt? five fuses - must be the wiring. . .

m[addsig]

Thanks Bounty Hunter I personaly wish the counters would blow. Some or should I say most of the time I feel kinda stupid spending as much time and effort as I do here. I do not do for anything other than to learn more about Jeeps and to get to know the Jeep folk here.
I do enjoy the conversations for the most part and I have learned so much here. I read every post that goes up. You yourself alone have been a great teacher not me mention so many others.
From our youngest members like Sully to the ground in the dirt Jeepers like well lets just say the hard cores so I do not leave any one out. All have something to add, collectively there is a vast amount of knowledge here. I see very few and I mean very few questions go by with out an attempt to help out with answers either hard or just good ol fashion trouble shooting.
So yup Your right whos counting I am not. I will post what I think and every evening I go to latest post screen and pull up unanswered post to see if ai can either help out or at least not leave em hanging. Every question deserves and answer! May not be the answer thay was wanting but a answer just the same. Good Point Bounty Hunter Thanks Tug ;-) [addsig]

i feel the same tug... and if Blue Belle here wants to take 2nd place in the posting race, i'm all for it. i think he's an asset to this community...[addsig]

I was just enlighting the mood and let blue belle know that others appreciate the knowledge and advice he's given on here.[addsig]

pat, i'd like to buy a vowel, please. . .

hey wait a minute! didn't i read somewhere in the set-up that we get $.01 for each post to be used for replacing broken parts???

thanks, you guys, at the risk of being korney, this has to be the most impressive site i've had the pleasure to visit. thank you all for allowing me to participate. i've heard about you jeep people and i have to say that what was said is true - you're a good lot.

i've actually jumped up from my desk right after reading a posting to check out one of your ideas on bluebelle.

i'm humbled by our collective knowledge - and from what i've read, there's a lot of it here

wish that we were close enough to meet and ride together.

michael
[addsig]

Back