Black-N-Tan

L33TJ33P

She is getting there. Here are my first Before and After shots of the new Wheels and 2" lift.

Before:

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

After:

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

Nice, very nice. I've always liked the blacked out look.

Yeah, thats what I was gonna say. I LOVE the black wheels....althought they would look stupid on me.

Boy, it looks nice where you are...no top :cry:

Atlanta, GA :D Other than the common "stupid redneck" comments it is great. I will prolly have my top down way into December.

Well it's snowing in Western, MA today...and possible snow showers tomorrow AM - where I am.

I can imagine how upstate NY is...brrrr

Looks real nice Jason. Looks like you are ready for another visit to tennessee? Still have trails unyet travled! Did the new wheels make the shake go away. tug

Still has a little wobble at 40-45 not really noticable but I feel it. I still say it is dragging the rear pass and causing it. Jeep on the other hand thinks different.

Looks good. If I can find someone to buy my wheels I would like to go with the Black rock crawlers they look good.

Very nice jeep.

Jason, it's looking much meaner now! Awesome transformation. Great job!

Lady

P.S. I am really mulling over that 2" lift. Need to call my stealership.

i was gonna ask the same question about the wheels as J05 asked... i also like the black look... when i get some time to camo the jeep.. i'm gonna go with black on the wheels

i preferred the stock look better. plus the latest additions. question: are those guards bolt on or drilled in? nice look and you can't beat the crisp air in the south this time of the year.

Nice Jeep, man! I esp. love the black wheels and black rocker armor
image-missing.png

When do you want to come down this way and ride? I'm not planning on going out of town for a while now.

Glad you all like her. The only "Pep Boys Crap Magnet" that will be on her is her name across the Hood. Where it would normally say "Rubicon" My little sweetie will say Black-N-Tan (named after a hound dog for all you City folks that think about the Bass/Guiness mixed Beer. ;)

They are Cragar Street-locks (Visual only) I got them from Quadratec. Good Price too. $72 each (includes Tax and Shipping)

Rocker panel guards are Riveted in. I used Aluminum Rivets. For some reason I like the black look with the small shiney points look.

She still has A LOT of work to be done. But fortunantly I can say that EVERYTHING except the Tires being mounted on the Rims was done by my hand. There isn't more than 3 days that goes by that I don't turn a wrench on her at least for a few minutes.

Next to come will be the OR-Fab Rock sliders and Black Diamond plate Rear Corners and One day I will get my Mudders. Finally decided to stick with 31x11.50 Kumho I would rather have the ability to "Stuff" than to ride 1/2" higher. Then it goes to "Extreme-Trail" extras, Oil-pan Skid, Steeringbox Skid, Front and rear Composite Diff-covers with the Tubular Diff-guards.

Fun part about this Whole thing, , , I can have her back to Full Stock in 3 hours time :)

Back