Big Jeep Little Jeep

Special_K

Here's a pic of my nephew Stanley in his Jeep parked next to mine.

image-missing.png

It's not the best photo of Stanley but it'll do. I got him his battery powered Jeep for his BD a year or so ago and he's become a natural driver. He even likes to get in my Jeep and pretend to drive and is interested in playing hockey. :) It's cool 'cause he really looks up to me and though I'm single and unattached it gives me an idea of what its like to be a father...maybe even better, cause I don't have to deal with it 24/7. :lol: So he and his sister are my rent-a-kids for now. :D

Thats a nice lookin little jeep..i've never seen one that has wide tires like that.

Yup. It was a Toys 'R Us Offroad special...it doesn't have lockers or a winch though. I forget how much it was, but it was a very reasonable price. The only downside (I guess with any drivable toy car) is that it's so big it can really only be driven outside so someone has to be actively watching and walking (or running) with them. As far as toys go, I'd say it was a great choice.

I try not to buy 'em toys too much because half the time they don't even use them for more than 5 mins and they end up as closet clutter. I remember hearing about a study that found that if the average American put the money they sink into kids toys into a savings accounts (or sorts), by the time the kid is 18, they'd have a pretty substantial amount...it may have been enough for college or more, but I don't remember exactly.

But I digress...as far as toys go, it's a great toy for any small kid that gets a kick out of driving...and they've got to have SOME toys. :)

XJ front and rear seats ~NJ

I was just having a conversation about these things the other day. My buddy has one for his kids, and I was telling him how I want to get one for my daughter when she gets old enough. He told me about a friend of his that made a lift kit and put some aluminum golf cart rims and knobby tires on his son's power wheels Jeep........now she is DEFINITELY getting one.

He said there is a website dedicated to modding these things but I haven't been able to find it.

Oh yeah.....just to throw in the juvenile, moronic, obvious cheap shot......where is the "BIG" Jeep? :lol:

Back