Before/After Lift Pictures! Wicked Good...

bigger tires man, you got alot of room to fill up there....very nice looking jeep though...now you got to get it dirty

To those of you suggesting bigger tires, yes they'll fit, but I had that setup and when they're broke in, those springs will flex the 32's into the wheel wells.
14-1.jpg

You will see what I mean if you get some disconnects for that swaybar! Also, you can remove the bump stop extensions with 32's. You don't need them, but make sure your brake lines are long enough!!!

Dick Wilderness, here is the link to the Videos from Paragon
http://www.clanuc.com/jeepstuff/pictures/paragon04videos.html
Didn't want to go bigger than 32" because it is a 2.5L, but now I'm thinking I could have gone 33" because there is still plenty of power, 5th gear is still good on the highway and acceleration is not much different than stock if you just shift at a little higher rpms, I am pleasantly surprised!
I got the POR-15 from E-bay for cheaper than POR-15 website. Could not find it in retail stores.

Sweet! I've been waiting for those videos Adam... Thanks for all the effort! I know what I'll be doing at work the rest of the day... video time!

Back