Bad news....

RompIT

I got some very bad news, on my way to my friends house tonight I had an Arab pull infront of me with his 4runner and I nailed the back of his car going 45. There were no witnesses so there is now way to tell who's fault it was so I have to pay through my insurance. I am going to guess that there is a good 4500 dollars worth of damage. Complete front of it is totalled everything under the hood is pushed back four inches, tie rod is bent about sixty degrees sway bar is tweaked. It sucks, and the damn guy had the nerve to say it was my fault because I am young and "I drive fast"....he said I was going 70mph...yeah anyone with a 4 banger can say that a it doesn't get up to 70 in less than a quarter mile. Damn Arab!!!! RompIt :evil: :evil: :evil: [addsig]

I hate it for you my man. My oldest son has busted up twice in the past 6 months. He was young and going to fast. LOL just kidding. Seems the law always gives the ticket to the guy with the front of the car wrecked in a rear end crash. I know it sucks but it still sucks. tug :-? [addsig]

Back