PASmokeater

I was wondering if there was some way to change my avatar to one of my pics.....I would like to have my little Jeep on my posts ? Does anyone know if and how to do this ? Rob
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
image-missing.png
[addsig]

scan a picture in, shrink it down to something REALLY small (size wise) like less than 6b, then host in on a server, and select it from your profile.[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>scan a picture in, shrink it down to something REALLY small (size wise) like less than 6b, then host in on a server, and select it from your profile.</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I didn't see any way to select a custom avatar in the 'Your Account" section.[addsig]

whoops my bad... another board with this software has the option. you'll prolly have to send the admin here the pic and he'll add it to that list... my bad...[addsig]

send me a small picture, and I'll set you up.

Just email it to - terry the at symbol jeepz dot com

Terry[addsig]

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>send me a small picture, and I'll set you up.

Just email it to - terry the at symbol jeepz dot com

Terry</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Can you not change the forum settings to allow custom avatars? Lot less work.[addsig]

Back