ATTN: Mass-holes, another event ~ to go and represent

I hope we get to wheel, I cant find any place close by...the only places I found in way out in the Berkshiers (sp?)

Hey Laura, I sentya a PM about a week ago on a place in NE CT, near the MA/CT border. If you didn't get the PM let me know... I'd rather not post full blown directions here on the board and even trying to email them would be a bugger, trying to describe where to turn, etc. However, if anyone is interested, from the bunch that are heading out to the rally, PM and I'll get you my number and you can call so I can give you the proper directions on getting there and where to go once you do get there. :D

The trail is a lot of fun for stock to slightly modified rigs and of course, you are wheelin, so if you are "set up", any day wheelin is better than a great day at work. :mrgreen: Our club rates it as a 4 on a 1-10 scale. There is a rather deep water/mudhole and a good deal of small to medium rocks throughout most of the trail.

Talk soon,

HEMI

David, would you mind sending them to me too. Laura and I are wheelin buddies, and she can't find her way around supermarket let alone a state!! hehe Town crier hehe (inside joke!)

ToxicTurtle, Hey, I didnt get it, my email addy is laura@wbsysnet.com. I think we want to wheel on Saturday, and MA/CT boarder isnt that bad of a ride for some good wheelin. Talk to John or me it doesnt matter. And, thanks so much for the place to ride. I so hope we can make it.

jps4jeep, All I need to know is where the beer is anyways. I dont go to the supermarket for that, the Packie next door will do.

Oh, and the weather looks wicked good for next weekend!

I keep hearing about this mysterious "list" and how I should be on it. Well, I think there is something wrong with the Private Messages on this board because Ive sent two and am still not on this "list." So, here's my email addy: johnnyfranchise@hotmail.com.

To whoever is in charge of the list, please add me to this list. I am very interested in staying connected and participating in future events with my fellow massholes.

To ToxicTurtle: Im sorry for being an ars to you when you first joined. I don't know if you remember me, but please forgive me. I feel bad and shouldnt have acted that way towards a newbie.

johnny7point0 said:
To ToxicTurtle: Im sorry for being an ars to you when you first joined. I don't know if you remember me, but please forgive me. I feel bad and shouldnt have acted that way towards a newbie.

Done :D

I also should have appraoched a bit diffeently too.... maybe now I should "re-introduce" myself...
My name is David Brill, I am from CT and I don't own a Jeep :shock: :eek: I love 4 wheeling :D and helping to educate those that also love wheeling but want to make sure they do things right. I have been wheeling for over 15 years and have made MANY mistakes, better to learn by others' mistakes, than make them yourself.
In that time I have been the President of the Eastern 4 Wheelers, a club based in CT but with members from all up and down the northeast area. I have been the Chairman of our Regional branch of East Coast 4WD Association, I currently sit on the board of directors of that national association. I am the land use chair of EC4WDA, the land use chair of the Northeast Region of EC4WDA and the LU Chair of our local club. I have written articles for 4WD and Sport Ute, 4x4 Power (when it was still in print) Blue Ribbon Magazine, The East Coaster, College newspapers, local newspapers, been interviewed on local radio stations, taught 4x4 courses with Camel Trophy driver Jim Sweat at Land Rover dealerships and ran my own 4x4 instructional program for a couple of years, Backcountry Trails 4x4 Instruction.
I own an 87 Toy 4Runner that is highly modified. What I have seen here is a group of energetic wheelers who want to move up to the "next step" beyond web wheeling and small web get togthers by getting a club rolling. Knowing what a pain it was when I did it 15 years ago, I hope I/we can be of assitance in making your transition easier.
I am open to most any question RE land use, getting clubs started, insurance, etc.
So.... use me... :lol:
Talk soon,

Back