Anything!!! That you're willing to give away for free

i have extra rubberized under coating 1qt containers. if anybody has anything good to trade...

my old crater carb and air cleaner.

when my air compressor comes in i'm going to sand blast the intake and exhaust manifold, then coat the exh. manifold w/POR 20. i was going to sell them on ebay, but if i can get something good for trade...

i could use a seat belt buckle (female end) for my yj, probably some other small things i can't think of right now.

I have a light bar with four lights, 4x6, chrome, dont know if lights work or not did not try them. it wont fit my 72 cj5, its to narrow, maybe a cj7?? I also have a stock tire carrier off my 72 and i have all the parts. It mounts to the body. Make an offer or what ya got to trade??
Email me at dannarev@sftnet.org or message me
Thanks
Warrior

dana 300 in a yj

i forgot. i also have a fire stick bump stop cb antenna mout in the package for trade as well.

Got some stock springs off the ol '91 YJ... I know they're not worth their weight to ship, but if anyone wants 'em! I am looking for a cheap old magnetic CB antenna. Already tried all the thrift stores and junk shops with no luck. Oh - located in Orlando or Vero Beach FL.

Hey Warrior, think that tire carrier would fit onto my '63 cj5??? I got a spare tire but im not sure where its supposed to mount. . . heh. Im lookin for a tailgate and a windsheild frame too, dont have either so i cant drive it yet, apparently its illegal to drive without a windsheild :cry: If the tire mounts on a cj5 tailgate then i dont really need the tire mount thing, but if not then i'll take it . . lol, is it one of the ones that hook on the back and swing outward??

My friend just bought an 87 yj with a nasty looking black tube bumper with light and grill guard(one piece) and roller fairlead and a monster warn winch. looks in good shape and very big and heavy. He's looking for a nice crome tube bumper set if anyone is interested PM me and i'll call him

well damn im a starving student too... i work at a furnature store and could help get ya some stuff if ya needed it ? i ned two things some one who doesnt mind answering a bunch of questions on any given topic and parts that i could use....so if any one thinks they can help pm me ok or email me at spacemonkey3465@aol.com or spacemonkey@shadango.com perferibly send it to both thanks for anything that comes my way

Back