Anything!!! That you're willing to give away for free

noskils32

Or extremely cheap. Basically, I have a 1991 YJ with a 2.5 liter 4 banger. If you have anything that you want to give to a poor high school student, just post. I don't really expect any replies here, but thanks a lot if you do have something. Basically, I will take anything that will, even in the slightest fashion, imporve my Jeep.

Ordered my lift

By the way, I work at Circuit City and would be happy to give you a discount (we get everything at-cost to Circuit City) for those that have anything to offer.

Haha. Thanks a lot for the offer. I would feel uncomfortable "copying" your jeep though. Don't get me wrong, I love it man but I want it to keep your jeep one of a kind!

i've got a center console, factory mirrors, hindges, some other stuff. how much can you get me an alarm for? i don't want a really expensive one but something that will keep out honest theives.

I actually am planning on taking the my left mirror off because I hate adjusting it so I don't really want that stuff but I would take the center console. Does it have a lock by any chance?

As for the alarm, I could buy it and ship it to you but you will have to install it your self. We have a system for $100 that I could proably get you for $60.

We don't really have to much in the way of alarms though. One thing I can recommend is I installed a grant steering wheel and the horn is hyperactive so just about every time I start the Jeep, the horn just lays on and doesn't stop until I wiggle it just right. I could fix it, but I kind of like it as a security device.

Man you don't know what you are missing. This Camo is a real Chick Magnet. The hens roost on the thing all the time. They think it is a tree or something! hhehehhehheheeehe tug

Posi lok

That jeep looks very familiar, I have a set of black stone guards for the rear if you want them, they are the black mesh type, you just pay for shipping prob. about 5 bucks, I can't use them cuz my rear lights are custom. Hey tug you can come up here and help with the urban paint job if you like. 8) 8)

Hey monster. Thanks a lot for the offer! I had a set of those on but they were so rusty I threw them out.

If those are in fairly OK condition then I will take them off your hands. I can pay you for shipping with paypal or with a check depending on what you want to do.

Not to copy, but.... ME TOO! I live in Illinois near Chicago. I have stuff to trade... spice YJ carpet and center console. Anyone want to trade? -Mike :D

Stock YJ spice console. The lock was loose, so I'd have to push a certain way and then open it ( in order to get it open I'd have to do this many times). Well one day I was trying to open it and I got mad and just pushed the lock and pulled hard... the lock cracked out of the top of the console. I have the console and the lock, though. I'm sure it wouldn't interest anyone except for a Jeeper around here with a spice interior and a desperate need for a center console. But... if you guys want it I'll give it for an ammo box or for another trade. I also have a TJ rear bumper that I may not need up for possible trade. -Mike :D

We got ourselves a regular Swap Meet goin on here. Post any items you are will to part with cheap and or trade and wow Jeepz Flea Market. Tug

they are brand new still in the package, I put the front ones on, but have no use for the rear ones.

Back