Any Ideas???

Heh..the apple don't fall far from the tree LOL

I'm so proud.

Rob 8) :p :)

i'm with the LS1 idea... toss a good 'R4 behind it, then an atlas twin sticked Tcase.... then dad will be happy with his investment

Set on the post to long, heck I am with Smokeyskid "Afton" At this point you may try this. "Hey Dad you have been way to good to me" "The least I can do is try to make some grades for myself and you with out rewards" "here let me just say thanks for all you have been doing for me and from here on out wet me try to pay my own way" " Can I clean out the garage for you or something for you" " Why don't you and Mom go out on a special date with the money you were going to explode on me" tug

I am definatly with tug and smoky!

When I got good grades in college all I got was a tuition bill. paid that by myself too. And by the way, I graduated from grad school with a 3.8 gpa.

Do something for yourself, it always feels better in the end! If that doesn't work for you, my offer still stands, f&r arb air lockers for D30 and D35 axles. while your at it throw in some 4:56!

i'm also all about doing things for myself... but... you all know that if dad offered to spend money on your jeep, you wouldn't say "take that money and go buy a new rake for me to take care of the lawn"

You know your oaded there pal. I fmy dad even lets me LOOK at part for my jeep I'm lucky. He won't buy anything for me. Then again he hates my jeep. In fact i think he's against all jeeps. :evil:
Mike

that sucks man. My dad loves Jeeps, i get my license on Monday and now the parentals are thinking of buying themselves jeeps so they can come wheeling with me and my clancy! I got him hooked, my bad, my bad

i wish i had a vehicle to work up before i got my license... i had to work and work and work just to get a moped... then i got a ramcharger soon after, which lasted a week

Back