Any Ideas???

Mxpx182lit

If i get good grades my dad will buy me stuff for my jeep depending on what the grades i get are. The problem is i don't know what to get next.. Any ideas? I currentley have a 1999 TJ with: 4 inch Explorer ProComp suspension lift,1 inch hockey puck lift,ARB Bull Bar,Warn 9000,ARB Front and Rear selectable air lockers, 33X12.5R15 ProComp MT on American Racing AR-39,Kenwood/Alpine system, Hi lift, Poision Spyder Rocker Knockers, Toys By Troy sport cage with 2 spreader bars, Toys By Troy Alumniflex tie-rod, ARB on board air, GT grant steering wheel, Corbeau A4 seats, 4 point harnesses, Dynaflow cat-back system, Red Dog Motorsports intake, Stuan quick deflators...

sounds like you're pretty spoiled already... haha. get some IPF headlamp replacements and some IPF fogs... a nice roof rack... or how about a portable GPS to use on the trail:)

Carpet is done.....

How bout some flares! :lol: jk Just giving you a hard time.
I think your set my friend. Sully

This is a first, Tug is just thinking what he thinks and biten his toung! hehehehehe tug :roll:

Get arb lockers for a 94 YJ with d30&D35, Oh ya, ship them to my house, I'll give'em a good home!

Johnny

PS
Get the hooker

Dude,

Screw you getting stuff for your jeep, your loaded already! How about getting dad to buy something for MY Jeep.! ROFLMAO :roll:

Geez, you going for Jeep or for massive offroading devil machine?

P.S. I agree with Laura who said get a girl. lol

How about a pair of these...
image-missing.png

:lol:

I'd start with a lift & tires and end with ARB put the other stuff in the middle somewhere.

By the way, you should also ask Santa Clause...he has lower standards since he only requires you to be "good"...and if you're bad, you can bribe the elf that keeps the lists. :)

I just don't know if Santa delivers hookers. Afterall, I've never seen one riding with him in his sleigh.

and ideas for some good bang for your buck bolt on engine mods for some much needed power?

Back