Another Album I miss my friends!

Tug-n-pull

This is an album of the people that made up Jeepz.com Trail Week in Tennessee! The Jeeps carried the folks around the hills but the folks made the week all that it was. Take a look and see the smiles.

Just go here thanks for looking. Tug[addsig]

Well tug,they will be back next year.Well,if it is in tennessee.Where is the next jeepz week gonna be???[addsig]

Great pics Tug wish I could have been there maybe this
year coming up ...Oh how's you foot??? hahahaha Was that
jeep picking on you Tug???? :lol: :lol: Have a good 4th
and nice pics' once again....... :-D [addsig]

This is an album of the people that made up Jeepz.com Trail Week in Tennessee! The Jeeps carried the folks around the hills but the folks made the week all that it was. Take a look and see the smiles.

Just go here thanks for looking. Tug

if you miss your friends that bad, install some rear hooks and come on out to the pines.... we'll get you stuck anytime you want to...lol
[addsig]

Thanks for the invite! I do hope to make the trip some time before winter. My father n law and I may just load ol Jeezabell up on a trailer and come that way. Would be nice to ride up there and see the sights and hear the sounds of that area. As for getting stuck not a problem cause if you aint getting stuck you are just not trying hard enough. tug[addsig]

Back