Am I wrong....

nanaeight

...for not wanting to teach my wife to drive my Jeep? I made the mistake of buying her golfclubs a few years back and I don't want to repeat THAT again. Am I selfish or is it okay to have some things just for yourself?!? :p Cause the next thing you know, everytime I go to garage to go out, my Jeep is gone and I'm stuck with the crappy Blazer. Anybody else experience this prob too (gals included)? How do you skirt the issue when the subject comes up about "Honey, how come you never let me drive"?!?[addsig]

Lift it so she cant get in...lol :lol:
Worked for me :-D [addsig]

Its simple, teach her to drive it. If all she wants to do is drive it afterwards then just get rid of her. :lol:
I had that same problem, so I just got rid of her...ok so there were other reasons I got rid of her, but I did have the problem of all she wanted to drive was my Jeep after I taught her to drive a 5 speed. She used to get mad cause I wouldn't let her take it everywhere. I told her if she wanted to drive a Jeep then go out and buy one. :-D [addsig]

I let my hubby drive whenever he wants too. But..... If she doesnt know how to drive a stick and thats what you have, tell her a clutch is too expensive for her to be learning on. On the other hand she is your WIFE There for what hers is your and yours is hers. Get my point? Thats the way I see it anyway, I share everything with my husband, If i didnt what would be the point of being married? Who knows if you teach her and she likes it maybe she would enjoy offroading with you. :cool: [addsig]

Oh and My husband lifted mine and I just cant wear any skirts anymore, Hey, If she likes it that much tell her to sell her blazer and buy a jeep, then you can have some real fun!!!! ;-) [addsig]

Ok here is the best way to work things out.... You go out and find the biggest dirtyest, gooyest mud hole, then you let her drive. If she makes it, well then my friend we have another jeeper in the family. if she doesn't make it, then fix the darn thing up, whats wrong with you sending her out in a rig she could get stuck in!!!! Are you crazy that your wife for pete sakes.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok I'm just kiddding.

I'm one of the lucky one's who has a wife that loves Jeeps and has one of her own..

Hope ot all works out and good luck... OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

How did you get your jeep into the kitchen??? haha.. i know.. that was wrong... but i had to put in my sarcasm[addsig]

Back