ALMOST MADE A BIG BIG MISTAKE!

The ford focus svt is a performance car.SVT stands for,Special Vehicle Team.The motor on that little focus is tuned and is actually a pretty nice car.The only mistake ford made with that car is the fact that it is front wheel drive.

If you are not going to ever goo off road and have any fun that would be the car to have cause you could never go off road or have any fun hehehehe tug :?

focus and performance do NOT mix... its not made for that at all... and its performance does NOT compare to the lighting or the cobra in ANY way

Best Option For Transporting A Canoe?

What do you expect from a 4cyl?It is a prformance car but it is a 4cyl performance car.That car is a great road racer.It would beat the panse off a new acura NSX.

well... the V8s of the svt line ARE respectable cars... I have NOTHING bad to say about a mustang, especially the cobra.... but i do agree with you to a point, I am not a fan of fords... but they DO have a few respectable vehicles

they fit the prelude with the help of a sawzall and lots of duraglass/bondo.

So you wouldnt trust the kids around your schoola round your jeep...so you would buy a car worth 3 times more....makes no sense and also you should be hung for thinking of selling your jeep for a rice burner

wait which car is worth 3 times more? The lude is a hardtop and is only worth about 8 grand. The TR-8 is the ugliest thing ive ever seen and i pray it gets stolen just fot the insurance money. And Snitty, before you said the triumph is carburated but mine is feul injected. Does this come stock or is this an aftermarket EFI kit?

it must hvae been made in late 80, fuel injection wasn't an option til the 81 models, possibly the late 80 models

its a 80 i think its got a land rover made engine or some whack thing like that

Back