ALMOST MADE A BIG BIG MISTAKE!

Mxpx182lit

I almost made a huge mistake a few weeks back. My good friend Josh was selling his custom 1992 show honda prelude with ford focus headlights, lexus taillights, carbon fiber hood, body kit, and notrous system for 7,000. I wanted it so bad that i thought of selling my baby Heartbreaker (thats my jeeps name). I was considering doing this untill my friends talked some sence into me. God bless them. I would have never forgiven myself!

Sell a JEEP for a RICER ....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Noooooooooooooooooo...........................:)

ya but you cant really argue with it when you notice that it did take best in state!

ya but i need help with the posting, right now im making a online album with imagestation but would it be easier if i emailed them to you or something?

My Jeep pics

EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! Glad they talked you out of that UGLY thing. If you want something that will handle and is fast get a Mini. ;) those little things will book. But NEVER sell your Jeep for it

i think a 12 second quarter mile is plent fast. It is pearl white now. Probably a good thing i didnt. Me having that much speed after driving my jeep i would have wrapped it around a tree by now lol

get a real car. get anything 68-75 and put a Hemi in it. then blow the doors off that little ricer.

Well instead i kept my Jeep and got a 1980 Triumph TR-8 with a 3.5 v8. Its a ugly little thing but it will get me around town becasue i dont trust the kids at my school around my Jeep!

I like the Jeep but it is a nice looking Lude* :) ....I like them I used to have one ...But I got sick of it and got another Jeep....:)

i HATE ricers... nasty nasty.... no offense to your taste... but that car looks like someone melted a Decepticon... WHAT might he have in there to give it a 12 second quarter mile? I know you said nitrous, but that alone will not do the trick... the tail lights just do NOT mesh with the car, and is that wing mounted to create UPFORCE??? it looks as though it is... but i can't see the angle really well... I do respect the creative work put into it... but just not my taste... i'm glad you stuck with the jeep

and for the triumph... good choice... VERY rare car... hold on to it... for a car in 1980, carbureted, 3.5 liter, i can say that 137 hp and a 16 second 1/4 mile STOCK is NOT bad...

Lexus tail light huh ??? Nope don't think those are them....Focus headlight nope thats not them either ...Carbon fiber hood Yes ....1 out of 3 not bad...:)

1988 cherokee seat

simple J. Old pictures. I dont have any recent ones yet. Since these were taken he has installed ford focus svt headlights with the black housing, lexus taillights, removed the wing and painted it a pearl white color. Looks much better now then when the pics were taken.

AAHHHHH why the hell did ford ever give a FOCUS the svt badge??? that is RETARDED... svt is supposed to be a sign of performance, such as in the cobra, or the lightning... NOT A DAMN FOCUS... by the way... how would focus' lights, with their upper/outer corner pointed upward, fit that prelude?

Back