Allright, it looks like everybody's on right now!!!!!

eh? You must be one of them Canadiens! :-D I like Canada. Especially Vancouver. That's where my wife and I honeymooned. Well, actually in Whistler. It was great! ;-)

Todd :cool: [addsig]

this certainly is a way to purposelessly raise our posts, as if it really makes one superior :-D :-D [addsig]

well- it would appear as though some people just would like to get their post number's up- not that its a problem, or that it matters to me. I respect all opinions whether they have 6 billion posts or 3. Everyone has equal say to me, the number of post only goes to show how many things they have said, it doesn't make them smarter.[addsig]

Heck I am an Auctioneer, I talk for a living! That just means I am good at talking and do it a lot. I sell between 110 and 145 items per hour. I say a bunch of words per item plus throw in one liners and jokes to keep the folks from going bonkers from the drone of the chant I use. Even after all of that I am still dumb as a rock. Im always learning and I do so from everyone here. (some more than others) Some I wish I had never learned! :-D

I have a bunch of post that is not cause I am smart or that I have tryed to pad my numbers. I have done so cause this is a new and wonderful exchange of ideas for me. I have been dealing in Antiques and Collectibles for so long I was starting to get burned out on them. I do apprease personal property, antiques, collectibles, and othe chattle or saleable merchandise every day for a living. That gets a bit old yet I love it.

Jeepz.com takes me away from the everyday and allows me to learn and research more on the Jeep topic. Not to mention the great friends that I have made here. Several of you talk to me more than either of my sons and they live here in my house. This place is loaded with great folks.

If by chance I have offended anyone by talking to much let me know and we can talk about it. :p Serious though I have not intended to be anything other than a willing pupil and hopefully a friend able to help someone along the way.

Signed always talking and posting tug![addsig]

Sorry snitty, but if it is a lame post then don't reply, which will also keep from adding to your post counts.

Todd :cool: (with one more post) :-D [addsig]

Whaaaaaaaaaats CRACKIN!!!!!

Romp. (two more posts)[addsig]

Todd... I have no problem with people posting for no reason... I have to reason to have a problem with it. It just seems that the fact that people have a certain amount of posts is made into a big deal. It looks as though some people post only to get a high post count.... NO... i'm not talking even about the people that HAVE high post counts... because most of the people that have a high count, are active members of the board that actually give great input. Never did I give any negative implication about posting such threads... I made a sarcastic remark about how interesting something so simple and meaningless can evolve to. This thread has gone into a second page already... in no way is that wrong or bad... but it IS interesting to see how everyone participates in something so meaningless... THOUGH... i DO see a lot of remarks about people's post counts... like BBJ said... it has no relevance to anything... but anyway... I like gatorade[addsig]

Back