All Time Favorite Movie

Sparky-Watts said:
bchcky said:
Special_K said:
The Worst...Ever:

- Any Sylvester Stallone movie
i'd have to disagree. i'd much rather watch a stallone movie than any segal or van damme (sp?) movie. those two are easily worse than stallone. at least stallone has rocky as redemption.

I agree....at least the first Rocky was good, sorta. Van Dammit and Segal are just awful.....

Okay, I'll give Stallone the Rocky series as okay and maybe even Rambo I, otherwsie, I'd opt to have pins stuck under my finger nails rather than watch his acting. A few recent movies have been made for him so he fits a little better, but still. I don't care much for Van Dammit and Segal either. :roll:

I do like to make fun of Stallone's acting but, on a relative scale, there are other movies and actors where, if given a choice, I would rush to see a Stallone movie multiple times rather than see any of those others once. I can't think of them right now (I've probably blocked them from my memory) but I know they exist -- I still vaguely remember the pain of watching them.

How did you do the "Forum Stats" module?

I do like to make fun of Stallone's acting but, on a relative scale, there are other movies and actors where, if given a choice, I would rush to see a Stallone movie multiple times rather than see any of those others once. I can't think of them right now (I've probably blocked them from my memory) but I know they exist -- I still vaguely remember the pain of watching them.

I'll remind you,

Costner, in any movie where he isn't playing a cowboy. Which reminds me, put Wyatt Earp on my list of worst movies of all time.

Keanu Reeves, in any movie where the time period is before circa 1950. And, yes, that includes "A walk in the Clouds" which he sucked in. Dracula, uggghhhhh!

It's just terrible.

obviously bruce lee is the man. but jet li is wicked bad a$$ too. he was the wushu (martial arts) national champ in china for 5 years running. before he turned to acting, he used to train 8 hours a day. he was in such good shape that even standing at 5'7", he could dunk a basketball in his prime. simply put, i like my chances in a fight with jet li on my side.

TwistedCopper wrote:
Groundhog day

TC,
Next time you go wheelin, remember.....don't drive angry. :)

groundh-5.jpg

RE: Re: RE: i need a crossmember

Special_K said:

Anything with Pauly Shore. :roll:

RE: Oooops!!!!!

mingez said:
Snitty said:
I super-punched Jet Li one time. He fell down and gave me his lunch money.

You too? I thought I was the only one. :twisted:

So maybe he wasn't lying to me when he told me some other guy took his lunch money. I thought he was making it up so I pucnhed him again, gave him a mean wedgy and told him he'd better have some lunch money next time.

coem on encino man and son in lawy wasn;t bad...

that reminds me...bill and teds excellent adventure...bogus journey sucked...

::Gadget shakes head, rolls eyes back until only eye-whites are visible and goes into his “Master Po” persona::

Stallone, Van Damme, Segal, J. Chan, Bruce Lee, Jet Li ... ever notice that all of those guys are skinny?

That is because I took the lunch money from that whole motley crew, then used the money to buy superman food at the all-you-can-eat meatloaf buffet.

Grasshoppers, not one of these modern-day, too-poor-to-buy-a-shirt, no green card wannabes would stand a chance against the matched Colt-45s of Roy Rogers, the Lone Ranger, Hopalong Cassisdy, Red Ryder, the Cisco Kid, Wild Bill Hickock or Gene Autry ... not to mention Commando Cody, Zorro and Captain Midnight.

Heroes today!!! :wink:

Enjoys a Nice Lunch, Gadget

PS: My heroes are (or were) tougher than your heroes! My heroes dressed better too!

Jet Li kicked some a$$ in the movie that came out yesterday. The plot of it was kinda cheesy, but nevertheless he kicked more tail than van damme/segal could ever hope to.

Sparky-Watts said:
Special_K said:

Anything with Pauly Shore. :roll:

I know everyone loves BioDome!

Inspector-Gadget said:
::Gadget shakes head, rolls eyes back until only eye-whites are visible and goes into his “Master Po” persona::

Stallone, Van Damme, Segal, J. Chan, Bruce Lee, Jet Li ... ever notice that all of those guys are skinny?

That is because I took the lunch money from that whole motley crew, then used the money to buy superman food at the all-you-can-eat meatloaf buffet.

Grasshoppers, not one of these modern-day, too-poor-to-buy-a-shirt, no green card wannabes would stand a chance against the matched Colt-45s of Roy Rogers, the Lone Ranger, Hopalong Cassisdy, Red Ryder, the Cisco Kid, Wild Bill Hickock or Gene Autry ... not to mention Commando Cody, Zorro and Captain Midnight.

Heroes today!!! :wink:

Enjoys a Nice Lunch, Gadget

PS: My heroes are (or were) tougher than your heroes! My heroes dressed better too!

That is blasphemy! :shock: Lee is a legend. Roy Rogers, the Lone Ranger, Hopalong Cassisdy, Red Ryder, the Cisco Kid, Wild Bill Hickock, Gene Autry are ALL a bunch of sissies compared to THE MASTER. Bruce never needed a gun to kick butt! He's too much man for a Colt 45.

Those sash wearing Cowboys may have been heros to children, but Bruce IS a hero to adults. :wink:

Waves finger disapprovingly (and jokingly),
mingez

RE: 90 wrangler yj horsepower

Inspector-Gadget said:

segal has packed on the pounds in his old age. stallone a bit, but you can still tell he's in relatively good shape. so i guess you are lying about getting money from segal, cause that boy sure isnt going hungry!

an interesting note about Rocky II. stalone was on leno the other night if anyone saw. and before filming rocky II, he was working out at a gym with a former mr. olympia. stallone decided to challenge him to a bench pressing contest. stallone ended up ripping his pec (i believe, probably more than just that though, cause all he said was "chest"), so he had to have his arm wired back into his torso, making it hard to move his right arm. thus, the reason that he trained to fight left handed in rocky, because he couldnt move his right arm while they were filming!

Back