A SHOCKER!

Optima batteries....

wm69 said:
I'd love to see these guys try some of this stuff around my home town (I don't live there anymore). Best case scenario they get beat to a pulp and left for dead, best case scenario they disappear..... Country people don't like being told what to do on their own land. These tree huggers and PETA types best stay in California with all the other freaks.

Mud4Feet said:
What was that Tug said about kickin' a hornet's nest??? This should bring some response from our western brothers/sisters!!!!!!

wm69 said:
Yeah, I kicked it, just couldn't resist.......

I just came back from Arkansas. Did a lot of rigging and boy am I tired! Also had some time to talk smack to some of the locals, and nobody did a thing... very soft. :twisted:

But I did see a bunch of disgruntled farm animals. They all seem to bow their heads in shame when people come around. As if to avoid eye contact so as not to be chosen for copulation. I thought people from Arkansas were inbreeders not bestiality fetishists. No wonder you all hate PETA. :lol: Heeeee Haawwww!!!:lol:

LOL, just kiddin! Just had to defend my home state from being stereotyped as tree huggers, PETA, and "other freaks." With retalitory stereotyping of course. :wink:

Sully said:
Spiking trees was in there.
i figured it must be, given the absurdity of the rest of the page. and like someone already said, spiking the tire ruts? for a jeep sure, thats just going to ruin my tire, but if i'm riding a 4 wheeler or a dirt bike, there's potential to get seriously injured that way. these people dont think too much.

and the other part about slashing tires, they talked of it as if there's nothing wrong with a good ol tire slashing. thats vandalism, just as they think tresspassing is a crime, so is taking a knife to someone's tires. i got a good deal on my MT's, but i'd still be pretty PO'ed if someone slashed my tires, thats just not something you go around doing. the list of tools that i have in my jeep that i would use on someone who slashed my tires is endless.....

So let me get this straight, they are trying to disable our vehicles or similar ones? What do they think happens next, we just leave it there? We are just going to throw on a spare and keep going, and if it happens to more than one tire, a BIGGER truck with EVEN MORE AGRESSIVE NATURE KILLING TREAD will come and pull out the first victims. Yeah that makes sense.

O2 sensor connecting harness

[quote="mingez
I just came back from Arkansas. Did a lot of rigging and boy am I tired! Also had some time to talk smack to some of the locals, and nobody did a thing... very soft. :twisted:

But I did see a bunch of disgruntled farm animals. They all seem to bow their heads in shame when people come around. As if to avoid eye contact so as not to be chosen for copulation. I thought people from Arkansas were inbreeders not bestiality fetishists. No wonder you all hate PETA. :lol: Heeeee Haawwww!!!:lol:

[/quote]

Arkansas, where the men are men and the sheep are scared...... :lol:

mingez said:

wm69 said:
Arkansas, where the men are men and the sheep are scared...... :lol:

:lol: You're a good man wm69! :lol:

Back