A clean Jeep...

nanaeight

Today, it rained in San Angelo, Texas so I did what most anybody would do if they had a Jeep...I went muddin'! Nothin' like goin' out in a white Jeep and coming home brown and red! So I hosed off the caked on mud and dirt and decided, "what the hell", I think I'll wash it. After all, it's been about 4 months since I've even cleaned the windshield! Besides, it started raining again (real hard) so after I rinsed It off, I shut the garage door and went to work. Man, does She shine! It looks like it just came off the showroom! In fact, I'm not sure if I wanna get it dirty again anytime soon. Am I going mad?!? :-? Somebody talk me down.....[addsig]

It is a Texas thing as soon as I get mine all pretty
and shiny I go find a big mud hole I can't help it
they just call my name............. :-D [addsig]

I think that was the latest recall...Jeeps have a tendency to lose steering power while around a mud pit and veer directly through it. What can you do??? Like a canvas to an artist...always fun to create new designs. [addsig]

I love to get dirty asthe next Jeeper but just like all my tools when I am done playen I like to get it all cleaned up. The under carriage in most importiant to me. the belly wash is a must cause it seems hardly a day goes by that I don't wind up under there for something or other. Nothing wrong with keepen you jeep clean as long as you get it dirty from time to time. Tug[addsig]

If you have to have a clean Jeep (god knows why) I suggest you place a small chunck of mud some where under your Jeep... nothing too big mind you..lol that might let you sleep better at nights knowing its there...[addsig]

Aint nothing wrong with a well maintained clean lubed and ready to go play jeep. If you are taken the tme to wash it and check major componets on a regular basis you are going to preform much better on the trail. I am constanly tuggen and pullen on the suspention parts and pieces to make sure they are snug and free from rub, wear and rust. Engin compartment gets bathed at least once a week. Now the paint job may need a bit of tlc but the trail pin stripes and the dents bangs and bumps are all just a major part of being a trail ride. But there is no reason for the blimishes to be dirty. The teen agers call going up dark holler and splahing through the mudd just to ride up and down main street to see who is impressed with how dirty they can get trail riden. That is cool but not for me, as soon as i get done in the woods to the car wash i go. I got nothing to prove to the flat landers and tenny bobs around here. As for the sick mind! yup I got that too. hehehehee tug[addsig]

If you live in the rust belt and don't keep that jeep clean, she will rust right out from under you![addsig]

I got to agree with Tug on this... I wash my rig at least once a week and give a good foing over. it's a good preventive plan that catches the little thing, that left unattended, could cause you problems in the most unwanted times..

now with that said, go out and get it dirty so you can bound with it and put your hands all over her.... :lol: :lol: :-O

OlllllO :cool: [addsig]

Back