"50 cent G-unit jeep"

don't forget about those intermitent wipers in those luxury options.

it must have run atleast a few grand to set that thing up so you can remove the doors and fold the window down.

ive seen that white yj before. it's set that low for the drag strip. he ran low 10's to high 9's if i remember corectly. he was talking about fixing it ( tires and lift). that may have been to avoid a huge ration of sh!t.

what makes it 50 cent g-unit is it's suposed to be a replica of a jeep 50 cent had built for him i'm assuming.

why would someone do this to a jeep you ask. it's a promotion to get people to listen to their radio station. yes it is a copy of a jeep someone else did.
why did they do it you ask. he has way to much money, he is from the getto, and has absolutely no idea what a jeep is for.
you get him offroad in a real jeep that thing would change a bit. it would probably be big enough to do well on the trails, but i'm sure it would still have those damn spinners on it though.

picture that. a jeep going down the trail or over some rocks with those spinners going.

Lets me do a little math here and you all follow along with me and tell me where I am off.

31,000 for the jeep
1500 for new 15x12.5 Mt/R's on better rim's.
Total price 32,500

New 2004 Rubicon. 28,500
1500 for new rims and tires
2500 for a new 7" lift to fit those new tires
32,500 for a better more capable jeep.

I cant believe he is asking so much money for it. I would never pay $31k for that thing.

Man those pics that mingez posted are the worest. I hate lowered suv's and I especially hate lowered Jeeps
:twisted:

Am I the only one that noticed his $31K Jeep is next to a mobile home????

Reminds me of the Arkansas Joke of "Arkansas' first lottery winner" Shows a Brand new limo parked under one of those $600 pop up car ports in front of a old single wide.

Disclaimer: I am not some rich guy either and I am not knocking trailers. Just the irony of "wise" investments.

yah, but he said that he WON it as a giveaway... he's just selling it. i think he's doing the right thing. only other viable option in my opinion would be to yank all the upgrades off it and sell them seperately and return that jeep to normal.

Ooooooooooooooohhhh he won it!!!!! Then he is doing the right thing then. It might cost too much to make it a,....................a...............Jeep again. :cry:

Cruise the strip on Saturday nights and some poser pimp daddy will be
all over it. :wink:

:lol: I think the guy is asking way too much and it looks retarded that he's saying he won it. I would never hand someone 30K for something they won for free whether I wanted it or not. lol

I think the Jeep is ummm a Jeep. I don't have an opinion one way or the other.

Does this guy have any bids yet?

I'd like to see 50's with him in it though, I didi not even know he had a Jeep.

Lady

LOL!! I'll e-mail him tonight!!! Because you know I found him in da club. :lol:

I emailed him a few days ago and here is what he wrote:

"Hey thanks for responding.... But I know how you feel, why would anyone do that to a jeep. But I can't really complain because it was won through a radio station giveaway, so I'm just trying to sell it and see what I can get for it. Hopefully there is a die-hard 50cent fan.

Thanks

Tam"

winch

G unit is 50 cents "posse". Stands for Gorilla Unit. Kind of like Nelly has the St. Lunatics, Notorious BIG had Jr. Mafia, Eminem had D12....

when all those guys got popular, they bring along their friends aswell.

did anyone notice that it has 4 spinner rims, but one stock rim on the back??? makes sense...blow a tire and have three spinnin and one just kinda "chillin"...if it wasn't all ricy it would probably be a fairly nice jeep, but its riced out...so nevermind. Although, It would be pretty funny seeing that thing on a trail...pink lights and all.

That's not nice to do to a Jeep... This guy I work with, he's 20, a manager, one of those kiss-ass, everything handed to me kind of guys... Anyhoo, he has an '02 Monte Carlo, lowered to the ground, graphics along the side, DVD player in the steering wheel, oh yeah, and blue lights underneath... And it blew his mind when I told him that he was a moron for suggesting that I do the same to my Cherokee... I got it for 2 reasons. Firstly, I've always wanted a Jeep. Secondly, I wanted something to get through the impassable roads up north. And here, he's telling me that I can lower it down to less than an inch of ground clearance. Stupid...

Back